watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Khan interview on Talksport

Started by spikey norman, August 28, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

Came across well, think we're in safe hands for the long run.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

millsy

Spoke very well. Came across as knowledgeable, passionate and committed. Good ambassador for the club and for his family.

Chesh

Quote from: millsy on August 28, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
Spoke very well. Came across as knowledgeable, passionate and committed. Good ambassador for the club and for his family.
:plus one:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Ordar

Snibbo

You could tell after the play off final that the players genuinely like him too

elgreenio

he does come across as well-spoken, passionate, and certainly more customer facing than his father. I do still worry that if (when) the Jags D takes them to the playoffs what kind of attention we'll get if Fulham need a bit of on-pitch investment come January though
touch my camera through the fence

Sgt Fulham

The more invested he is with Fulham the better for us. He got a lot of stick at first but he has definitely turned it around and seems to genuinely love the club. I have a lot of time for him and glad he's on our side.

Lighthouse

Ironically it is the sort of relationship we once thought would happen with Al Fayed and his son. But they have made mistakes in the beginning and have appeared to learn from them. The transfer window was not only brilliant because of the money spent but also because of the way they were able to switch targets when deals fell through or were dragging on. Money helps mind you when you have that sort of backing. All in all poor bloke seems to have caught the Fulham flu and now become really emotionally invested as well as financially invested.

As for Wembley, we as fans and as English fans are always sceptical. The way we as a Nation have been and continue to be let down by those in power always makes us doubt the real reason people want to take things over. For us too many Bulstrodes and Politicians have soiled our faith. But so far Tony Khan and his Dad appear to be genuine people who want to do their best for the organisations they take over.  All the best to them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Southcoastffc

Maths not his strong point!  ""We had six domestic loans and you can only have five in a matchday squad, so a lot of the time one of them would sit unless one was injured, and there was times when Piazon and Ojo had injuries and the other five would play."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.