watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess who's back ...

Started by SHADY1, October 07, 2010, 09:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

Great trip to New York ...the weather was a bit hit and miss but did all the trips we wanted ,hit a few bars and spent far too long in the shops all in all superb place friendly people and great hotel.

can someone remind me ...why no game this weekend ?
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

The Doctor

It's an international weekend, but England are only playing on Tuesday

SHADY1

Cheers hadn't realized that ... due to a complete lack of interest in England internationals.

Logicalman

You'll have to make it Chicago next time Shady.

HatterDon

Quote from: SHADY1 on October 07, 2010, 09:35:05 AM
Cheers hadn't realized that ... due to a complete lack of interest in England internationals.

wow, you should have felt right at home over here, Mr. 1. hardly anyone in the states gives a crap about our international team either.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Welcome back Shady. You haven't missed much the weather has been crap, so hardly done any work the last couple of weeks. Superb day today though  :54: . Did you get to see the Westham game out there?

SHADY1

No mate didn't get to see the game ... the weather hadn't been good friday and it was lovely saturday so instead of watching the game and spending all morning in a bar I walked the Brooklyn Bridge then up Wall Street and onto the site of the world trade centre oh and then onto Times Square .... boring day really  :011: