watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England International

Started by filham, September 08, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Thought England were playing tonight and that was why we had a break in the premier league fixtures.
Can't find the game on tele, what is happening.
We miss a Fulham fixture and then not even the consolation of an England game to watch.

Jamie88

It's on Sky Sports

Pud

England didn't deserve to lose the game. Horrible officiating, how that 'goal' was disallowed I'll never know, how the Spaniard didn't get red carded for deliberately smashing Luke Shaw I'll never know.

nose returns

Quote from: Pud on September 08, 2018, 09:47:30 PM
England didn't deserve to lose the game. Horrible officiating, how that 'goal' was disallowed I'll never know, how the Spaniard didn't get red carded for deliberately smashing Luke Shaw I'll never know.

it was beyond belief alright. when did england get a descion from a ref. we never get truely rotten descions in our favour. the goal was a goal, no doubt 100%, yet the ref said no. in the world cup, how many times for example was kane fouled in the box with nothing given and yet a sneeze the other way and it's given.

i am not saying officilas are bent as nine bob notes, not me, but it certainly appears that way because it is supposed to even up but never does!

Baszab

Pathetic refereeing -
Shaw foul / ridiculous booking on Stones
/obviously goal at the  end
Should be banned from officiating at internationals

gang

The disallowed goal was made by the official behind the goal line. I thought it was soft but correct after the slow motion showing.

Woolly Mammoth

One of the worst refereeing displays in International Football I have seen for a long time. As for the official behind the goal, when do they do anything useful.
The referee was so biased it was criminal, but it's not the first time.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Vinnieffc

As an Irish man I am unbiased but that referee was totally anti  England.  How was de Gea  fouled  ?  Disgraceful officiating ruined the match.