watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Score predictions for Man City?

Started by Barry White, September 10, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry White

Personally I think we are going to get absolutely pumped, maybe 5 or 6 – 1 .

We won't change our style, which generally is a good thing, but we just aren't solid enough at the back yet to play a team like City this way. There's no shame in it mind they are a stunning team and shamefully I'm actually looking forward to seeing them live on Saturday when I head up to Manchester!

Worth pointing out that if we do get a drubbing that it won't have any reflection on our good performances to date or the season to come. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong anyway, COYW 😊

Fulham76

They haven't reached top gear yet, so don't think we'll get absolutely hammered, but still think we'll lose, 3-0/3-1

hovewhite

SerbKnight

Draw.

If there was a time to play city its after the international break with so many of their players travelling. We will need to ride our luck for a fair amount, but I reckon we can nick a goal to make it a 1-1 draw.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

I'm going -it will be my second game of the season after Palace at home on Day1.

I was lucky enough to witness the brilliant come back at the Etiad from 2-0 down to win 3-2, at the start of the Great Escape.

But I'm not making any forcasts, just hope for a battling, skilful, tactically  adept Fulham display, in which we are not over awed, but are able to show our own quality, and return to London with heads held high.

Milo

WokinghamWhite

Well I'm going and I hope not to see a 5-0 drubbing like last time. As Corporal Jones used to say "They don't like it up 'em". Hopefully we'll come out and play football rather than sitting deep and hoping to hit them on the break. Because that way lies another 5-0.

Fulham 442

An optimistic 3-0 loss.

Sadly I concur!

Porthogs FC

hovewhite

Our odds will be worth a couple of quid.

Fernhurst

Quote from: hovewhite on September 10, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

Quite right, the bookies should be generous.

Fulham one of the Super 6 matches this week........ Go for a nervous 1-1
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ex-Pat

Well here they are ,,the rollover mob are are about,,,,I said 2-0 against Burnley, should've been, most of you on here had us losing or the I'll take a draw crew where about,,,,,,,,I say we WIN 3-1 against City,,Cheers.

Rambler

Damage limitation.
a 1-2 goal negative goal difference would be great

The Enclosurite

Quote from: hovewhite on September 10, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

18/1 to win on Sky Bet, not checked out any others yet.
¡COYW!

bog

To take them on you have to have a coach and his squad as one for the cause of having a go. No fear and try to play their usual way. I would rather lose having a go than playing 8-1-1 and still losing. So 1-2.  049:gif

Thank you and good night 

092.gif

The Enclosurite

Quote from: bog on September 10, 2018, 05:07:05 PM
To take them on you have to have a coach and his squad as one for the cause of having a go. No fear and try to play their usual way. I would rather lose having a go than playing 8-1-1 and still losing. So 1-2.  049:gif

Thank you and good night 

092.gif

Agree, 8-1-1 is not the Slavisa way.  I think we'll give it a go.  May well surprise them, it's a funny old game!  049:gif
¡COYW!

Wingnut

Don't think we'll get hammered but can't see us getting anything. I'll go 3-1.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 10, 2018, 03:20:16 PM
0 0
Just possible we could keep the score down to 0-0 for ten minutes but what happens after that I really don't want to think about.