watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Score predictions for Man City?

Started by Barry White, September 10, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Sadly our defence lacks a bus that can be conveniently parked in front of goal so I don't see us keeping a clean sheet... I reckon we will lose 0-3.

Russianrob

2-2.Would be well pleased with this but in a good optimistic mood just now-not sure if this will last till Saturday!

One James stannard

We're currently 18-1 with sky bet  :022:

Vinnieffc

0001.jpeg
Quote from: One James stannard on September 12, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Don't think we'll lose 18-1. About 3-0 perhaps

Southcoastffc

1-1. We are Fulham. Always expect the unexpected. Alternatively 3-1 to us. 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

The Enclosurite

Quote from: One James stannard on September 12, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Down to 16/1 now. They're getting worried we're going to take them to the cleaners!  049:gif
¡COYW!

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

1-4 Man City. No great disgrace to us. I'm sure we will be better prepared when we play them at home.

I Ronic

We know our forwards can score, we know our midfield is creative. It would be good to see our defence coming together and dealing well with a quality team. I'd be happy with that, win lose or draw.

Woolly Mammoth

I do not think they will score more goals than us.

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Jocanovic doesn't do "Damage Limitation" so this is going to be a real thrashing for us.
Wouldn't it be good if I was wrong.

Woolly Mammoth

It has all the makings of a Fulham victory !!

Never forget your Roots.

PartizanFC

Becouse noone expecting nothing but the loose with big goal difference...i am sure it will be 2:2,1:2 or 0:1 for us...

Luffy86

Forever Fulham

This game feels like a firing squad, but without the blindfold and last cigarette.  We need our best back four in place with time to bed in and know each other's tendencies.  We won't have that, so I'm thinking 4-1 for City.  Team has a class skipper who won't run up the score once the outcome is secure.  We're not coming close to winning this game so early into our just-promoted season.  4 months from now, who knows.

St Eve

Quote from: Luffy86 on September 14, 2018, 10:16:05 PM
City 2 - 3 Fulham
Oh come on. We have never done that before. Next you will be saying we will go 2 down and come back. Really!

RaySmith

I was there - honest!- for that  recovery from 2-0 down, when the half time Tv in the bar area- I had a double  whisky, the price nearly made me pass out! -was saying we were down if results stayed the same, and then there was that glorious come back with Danny Murphy and Kamara, which was one of the greatest moments of my Fulham supporting life, alongside that John Mitchell last minute goal  at  City's then ground, Maine Road, to get us into the Cup Final, which I also witnessed - honest! -

I remember from both games the absolute joy and   disbelief and complete pandemonium of us Fulham fans, falling over seats,  hugging each other, tears of  sheer joy,
so i don't see why can't we get something out of today's game. I know the players will give their all.

I'll be there, and I  know my fellow Fulham fans will be  right behind the team, loud and clear the whole game, whatever the result.

COYSW!!!!!!!