more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Palace Hospitality

Started by SP, August 30, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carborundum

Quote from: filham on August 31, 2018, 07:41:22 PM
So what sort of person is going to pay that amount for a football match and a lunch. I would love to know.
However if there are people with that amount of free cash to splash around can you really blame Fulham for taking it.
Someone who wants to impress an Arsenal supporting client and has an expense account.  It's incredible really.  Just two courses, buffet lunch means saving on waiting staff and who needs champagne when you can have prosecco?  Oh and the grounds over that way, so off you toddle.  At least the guests aren't being asked to do a spot of washing up before heading across.

Just for interest sakes I took a look at the packages involving two flights, a hotel and a ticket to Borussia Dortmund.  Apart from their game with Bayern Munich, they come in cheaper.

SP

Mud Men on channel 'London Live' tonight are visiting Fulham Palace.  8pm on SKY 117 for anyone interested.

RaySmith

Well - this is obviously for the well off, probably mainly corporate as Burt says.

If people are prepared to pay for it, why shouldn't the club make money from it while they can - ie being in the Prem.

I'm all for the club making money from those who can afford it, but it would be good if they also had a cheap band of seats for those who aren't well off or poor.