more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My thoughts

Started by bornafulhamfan, September 22, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

Here are my thoughts:

Betts-couldn't do anything when they scored, he is looking more and more confident every game. Should keep his place.

Fosu-Mensah-apart from that terrible start on Deeney, he was good. Also think that his final ball is a bit better than Christie's.

Mawson-really poor performance from him. He needs to improve his fitness massively in order to start imo.

Chambers-was the worst player on the pitch in the first half and was surprised he stayed on the pitch instead of Mawson. He started the second half like a world class defender imo, but then he almost cost us another goal. Would probably never start him again at lcb, and play him in the cup games at rcb and rb. I believe he played at lcb in order to try Mawson at rcb, so Mawson and Ream could be our starting cb-pairing.

Sess-I actually really like him at lb. He is great at going forward and solid defensively. Don't know if I prefer him or Bryan at lb,but Bryan deserves a chance too.

Kmac-as I said many times, think he does a decent job every time, but he is just too slow. Zambo needs to start ahead of him.

Seri-He is under a lot of pressure when there is no Cairney. He was decent today, but I believe once Tom returns he will free him up in the similar way Targett freed up Sess last season.

Johansen-does an ok job, but I still think he is championship quality. I think that when Zambo came on the pitch that was even more clear.

Vietto-motm for me. Has surreal engine packed with him and he didn't look tired to me at all. Ran all over the pitch, he was on the left-wing, right-wing, middle,... What a lovely move prior to his assist and the assist was good too. Had that chance in the first half, but was unfortunately denied. Only Holebas and Mendy have more assists than him this season. Cracking player.

Schuerrle-decent performance from him, nothing special, but he always has the right attitude.

Mitro-boy am I glad we have him in our squad. He always gives his all, always delivers, he can cause trouble to any premier league defender. You can see how much every goal means to him. Looks like a world-class player.

Subs:

Odoi-jackpot substitution by Slav. He improved our defense massively. Really confident and brave every time he plays and when he plays, I always remember that header he scored. Another player with a right attitude, he never complains and when he plays he gives his all. Hats off to him.

Ayite-another good substitution by Slav. He looked desperate, in the good way, to make an impact. One of our best players technically speaking. He is also very disciplined and he helps defenders. Good impact sub.

Zambo-we played faster when he was on the pitch and he linked up with Seri nicely. He is also better in the air than Johansen.

Slav made the right substitutions and if Mitro scored that header we would have won. We miss Ream, but MLM is maybe even better and I don't know why was he dropped. I think it was really harsh to drop him and Bryan as they were the most defensively solid players in the first few games. All in all, good times ahead of us, always believing COYW!

Lyle from Hangeland

The Rock

Good post. Can't argue with a lot of that.

@jolslover

Good post. Agree with your thoughts.
STH H3