watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We won't sack Ranieri now, no point

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, February 24, 2019, 06:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

As much as he's had zero impact, the financial implications will be to much, was given a 2 year contact, and to get rid now, will cost the Club an absolute bomb. Plus, on top of this, I'd imagine the Club won't want another situation where they've sacked 3 coaches in one season.

However, within his contract, I'd assume there is a clause, that he goes without any payoff, if we are relegated, so reckon the Club will wait until then.

Not the ideal situation, but, the Club are in a difficult situation, as, a 3rd manager won't save us now, still the slim possibility that Ranieri turns it around, to early to appointment a Championship coach.

If I were the Club, I'd be courting a new guy now, in preparation, and have them join as soon as relegation is confirmed, but, in the meantime, let Ranieri continue, in the slimmest of chances he does turn us around.

I understand fans frustrations, but, I really can't see them appointing a 3rd coach, all the time we are not mathematically down.

@jolslover

STH H3

Fulham76

I wouldn't be so sure he'll leave when relegation is confirmed. I can actually see us starting life in the championship with Ranieri still in charge.

hovewhite

Nothing suprises me with the club right now!

ALG01

I think if the owner can squander £100M on dross players he can afford to get rid of a fith rate joke of a manager that has failed to live up to a) the hype of he won the prem therefore he must be good and, b) him saying the squad was good enough and he could fix the defence.

Tge man is a fraud, he has made us worse, the only correct option is to get rid. Keeping him is absolutely the worst management descision  that the Khan's can make so based on their appauling  track record that is what they will do. If CR starts next season as manager then by October we will only need to get another one whilst we languish in the bottom 6 of the Championship.

It is sad the Khan's genuinely have more money than good sense or judgement when it comes to football.