News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premier League table stats and other stuff you want to throw on here.

Started by MJG, September 23, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: MJG on January 30, 2019, 11:05:50 AM

Yes I can see where you are coming from, and the must win games are all winnable, and it will be great if Fulham can win those. It's just that as you and I know it's never that simple with Fulham.
I feel we need to take a point or two, from the will lose games in case, yes they are all daunting but we live in hope, and even West Ham despite our record there, are so unpredictable at the moment.
The matches that we need 7 or more points from give me more hope than a few weeks ago, and those 7 points minimum can be achieved. Obviously wins as opposed draws will be the key, especially v Palace.
However, we will have a better chance if we can bring in at least a Centre Back, we are crying out for one.
Also a right back before the window closes.
We will need to keep clean sheets somewhere along the way, otherwise I fear we may not quite have enough to avoid conceding preventable goals, and that will be so crucial.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

At this moment 23 pounta is the relegation zone, of course it's unlikely one of the top 17 teams loses 14 games in a row, but one of them could become worse than Huddersfield. We need to win two more games and see.

Dixie

Quote from: MJG on January 21, 2019, 07:59:54 AM
Games we need to win...
Palace
Southampton
Cardiff
Newcastle

This gives us 26 points.

Games we will lose...
Man Utd
Liverpool
Man City
Chelsea
West Ham because we just will not win there

Needs 10 points from...
Brighton
Leicester
Watford
Everton
Bournemouth
Wolves

This is a great summary! Looking at this i can suddenly see that there is a dim light at the end of the tunnel.
What a season it would be if we could stay up!
I have to be honest, i find it so much more exciting when we have something to play for (either promotion or relegation), the last few seasons have been a fantastic roller coaster ride. Imagine supporting a team like Everton? Mid table every season - boring!
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

MJG

Prediction of final table. 17th place now 37pts

We need to....

Year on Years tables...

Main Table and PPG projections

Bottom 7

MJG

Woolly Mammoth

So we are all agreed then, we are staying up.
Thank goodness for that. 👍🍺  049:gif :yay: 082.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

flyingfish

If the points per game projections for us and the teams around us are delivered in reality, it is possible to work out after which game we would be relegated? I'm sure it must be, but cannot work it out myself (I'm a bit thick at this sort of thing).

MJG

Quote from: flyingfish on February 11, 2019, 03:21:44 PM
If the points per game projections for us and the teams around us are delivered in reality, it is possible to work out after which game we would be relegated? I'm sure it must be, but cannot work it out myself (I'm a bit thick at this sort of thing).
I work it for later when i do the stats after tonights game, Cardiff game I reckon at the moment.

flyingfish

Quote from: MJG on February 11, 2019, 03:39:00 PM
Quote from: flyingfish on February 11, 2019, 03:21:44 PM
I work it for later when i do the stats after tonights game, Cardiff game I reckon at the moment.

But presumably only if we lose? Otherwise it will be the game before that? And if we beat Cardiff, it becomes the wolves game? And if we beat wolves it becomes the Newcastle game? /clutchingatstraws

All assuming other results are ppg as expected?

MJG

All the tables up tomorrow, but 17th target sticking at 37 points.

MJG

MJG

MJG

If were were to win the three must win games listed below and took those games in isolation you would have a table like this with my predicted points at the end.

MJG

Just as I gave you a glimpse yesterday that it could be close if we win those three games we need to....i now take it away by adding the 4 games we will lose (big 6 teams and WHU of course) I then have us on 31.

MJG

MJG