watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro

Started by Gezza, September 22, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gezza

I love Mitro but thought his attitude in the 1st half was poor. Spent too much time moaning and waiving his arms about in frustration like a petulant child rather than fighting to get the ball.
Probably was given a good talking too at half time as his attitude improved considerably in the second half.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I think he was frustrated by lack of service, in the second half he got more and he 'cheered up"
But you're right he should 'fight' for 90 minutes.
He was good defending set pieces though and does get the crowd going
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

PartizanFC

General

Quote from: Gezza on September 22, 2018, 10:35:56 PM
I love Mitro but thought his attitude in the 1st half was poor. Spent too much time moaning and waiving his arms about in frustration like a petulant child rather than fighting to get the ball.
Probably was given a good talking too at half time as his attitude improved considerably in the second half.

He got drawn into it and bossed about well by kabasele in the first half and showed his frustration.. the difference being though he's a Fulham player , has the like of slavisa and other around him and instead of going off the boil like he would have at newcastle he calmed down and scored a decisive goal and could've scored more. 5 goals in six league games so far and his attitude and mental and physical strength suggest to me in this team he'll continue to score goals.

Watched the VT before the game where the question was asked which players in the premiership have scored over 100 goals and was thinking to myself when he answered 10 or something whether in the space of his five year contract whether he could achieve the 100 goals for us in that time.. he's 24 now and by 29 if he continues to develop and we continue to strengthen he could very possibly do it.

filham

5 goals from 6 premier league games is not bad going. Who is leading scorer in the premier league right now.

Porthogs FC

Our offence has sorted itself well in the first 6 games. Our defence has not. This is his frustration. I don't blame him for it. Give him a reasonable ball at his feet, and we are much better. Make him chase the ball and he'll always be one step behind. Our players know this yet they played dink ball all of the first half. Ridiculous really.

Woolly Mammoth

Mitro got the hump because he cares. He cares enough to make his feelings public. He was angry but it was controlled anger.
Hence the reason why he went on to score another goal, and could have scored a couple more. He is a genuine Warrior, a Talisman.
Show me a decent manager who knows what it's like to eat dirt on a cold December evening at Burnley, that says they wouldn't want Mitro in their squad, and I will show you a liar.
As far as I am concerned, he cannot put a foot wrong, even when he does.
Despite Fulhams difficult start, Mitro has scored the same amount of goals that Fulham have points.
That is FIVE goals, and FIVE points. No other club can claim that, no other player can claim that.
Mitro is a massive Jewel in Fulhams Crown.
We are very fortunate to have him in a Fulham Shirt on match days.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

I'd want to be alongside this man in the trenches,,really cares and great finishing skills.

RaySmith

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 23, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
Mitro got the hump because he cares. He cares enough to make his feelings public. He was angry but it was controlled anger.
Hence the reason why he went on to score another goal, and could have scored a couple more. He is a genuine Warrior, a Talisman.
Show me a decent manager who knows what it's like to eat dirt on a cold December evening at Burnley, that says they wouldn't want Mitro in their squad, and I will show you a liar.
Despite Fulhams difficult start, Mitro has scored the same amount of goals that Fulham have points.
That is FIVE goals, and FIVE points. No other club can claim that, no other player can claim that.

0001.jpeg :plus one:

toshes mate

Mitro got a bit of stick from the referee (who has never been a 'friend' of Fulham and may have previous with our striker) but was actually trying hard to get into the game for the whole of the first half whilst not being helped by the anaemic performance behind him for much of that forty five.  The attitude of the team changed in the second half because other players decided to have a go too.  Couldn't fault Mitro's performance overall and thought he was unlucky not to get at least two goal.  My criticisms would be about how certain players elsewhere failed to get into the game during the first half.

_Putney_

I think Mitro's attitude overall is superb and he displays his commitment to the club week in week out.  He's the type of striker that when a teammate probably should pass to him but scores instead, he runs off celebrating.  So many times, strikers in that situation sulk because they didn't get to score. I thought he was fantastic this week.

ffccaz

:plus one:

nose returns

whilst I agree you need to get on with it, he did in fact have at least one good shout for a penalty in the first half that I clearly saw. the referee was blind to that as mr atkinson always is because he has a poor record with Fulham. but sitting on the floor and waving your arms is never a good choice whilst the game continues around you. However I though mitro had a very good game again but did not get sufficient service or support especially in the first half.

The Rock

Quote from: ffccaz on September 24, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

+2 - Good post you big beast.

bog

+1 Spot on.

bill taylors apprentice

Disagree with the OP's statement entirely!

Some people see things differently to me, that's fine but this is not worthy of debate!

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

HV71