watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Huddersfield away anyone ?

Started by Riversider, September 25, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Just a small gripe, but this is going to be a bloody massive game for us and you would think that the club would want as many Fulham supporters there as possible, would you not ?
This is a Monday night in Huddersfield that's live on Sky,
And yet I've just noticed that the supporters coach is £35 !
Surely to God this should be FREE , and not only that each match ticket should be subsidised to the tune of £15, this would cost the club a few thousand in a league where they are making millions,
Missed opportunity for both our club and our sponsor to offer up some good will,
I take my hat off to anybody on here even contemplating going, you deserve a medal.
049:gif

One James stannard

I was honestly thinking about going to this one until I saw the cost £95 all in for me and my son, nope sorry  :016:

BishopsParkFantastic

Absolutely agree that for this fixture our sponsor should have stepped up to the mark and provided free coach travel and support towards the cost of tickets.

RaySmith

Neil D

Quote from: RaySmith on September 25, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
Tickets £20 for over 60's.
Hmmm.  Not enough of an incentive for me - especially given the all the points the OP made.

aaronmcguigan

While you may feel the club need to sort out the pricing, I don't think it's right to say sponsors SHOULD step up to the mark or to expect goodwill from anyone.

The clubs pricing structure shouldn't be the sponsors mess to sort out. of course any gesture would be appreciated but should never be expected .

Megabus will get you there and back for a tenner

H6Goz

£35 for the supporters coach is a disgraceful amount. I'm taking a half day from work and driving up but I can't see us topping 1000 for this one.

ffc73

Train up & back + Travelodge booked ages ago
Hope I'll be able to get a ticket  :005:

PostmanSam

Two of us heading up for this one as well... There are so many factors that will stop fans going up in numbers; Monday night, distance , on the tele etc but we feel the game itself is huge as there is a genuine opportunity to take points off a team who will be struggling around the bottom of the table come the end of the season.
The club have proven to be very reactive and not so proactive in their approach to ticket sales already  (STHs and members can now buy 4 additional tickets to Arsenal at home with so many unsold tickets for the game and just over a week to go) I agree offering free coach travel for this one as they did for a couple of our games last season would definitely help to get our numbers up for this crucial game.