watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who starts ar rb against Arsenal?

Started by bornafulhamfan, September 29, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

It looks like Fosu-Mensah won't be available and I'm not happy with how Christie performed this season. Maybe try Odoi(but who would play rcb then) ? Maybe Steven Sessegnon should be given a chance, or maybe Ryan Sessegnon can play there too 🤔. What are your thoughts?

gerrys

Or Marlon  Fossey   :022:

DevonFFC

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on September 29, 2018, 07:33:50 PM
It looks like Fosu-Mensah won't be available and I'm not happy with how Christie performed this season. Maybe try Odoi(but who would play rcb then) ? Maybe Steven Sessegnon should be given a chance, or maybe Ryan Sessegnon can play there too 🤔. What are your thoughts?

I just remembered that Chambers is pretty much primarily a rb. He can't be much worse than Christie, maybe he should be given a chance there?

Woolly Mammoth

If I had to put money on it, and Mensa was unavailable, I would pick Chambers, but then again, is he allowed to play against his parent club.
If not then ? Christie or Odoi or Steve Sessegnon.
I would have to go for Christie.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 29, 2018, 08:39:58 PM
If I had to put money on it, and Mensa was unavailable, I would pick Chambers, but then again, is he allowed to play against his parent club.
Ah yes, forgot he is on loan from Arsenal. That's a shame, either Sess, Fossey or Odoi for me then, if Fosu-Mensah isn't available.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on September 29, 2018, 08:42:57 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 29, 2018, 08:39:58 PM
Ah yes, forgot he is on loan from Arsenal. That's a shame, either Sess, Fossey or Odoi for me then, if Fosu-Mensah isn't available.
Yes your right, the more I think about it, maybe after today Christie has fallen behind, and it could be any one of the other three.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MrFFC

Christie will start against Arsenal weather we want him too or not
Come on you Whites!! :)

Jonaldiniho 88

Cyrus. No point changing the back four more than we need to. Steve sess has been playing cb

David I

Fosu-Mensa injured. Chambers is on loan so can't play as Arsenal is his parent club.... Doesn't leave much choice.
Christie it is then

MJG

In order.. Christie or Odoi or S Sessegnon
Just the views of a long term fan

..FOF..

We can see now that our defence is not up to par especially against teams like Arsenal, so I'm leaning towards giving Steve Sess a good game time.

Competition should remain healthy, and everyone should be kept on their toes.

hovewhite

Get Steve sess in a 3 man backline,is it going to be anymore of a disaster than previously,Christie on the RWB  and sess as LWB.
It might make it a contest and do we need some inspiration as fans!!