News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you welcome Mourinho as a future manager?

Started by Milo, October 06, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouri-yes or Mouri-no?

Yes
9 (19.1%)
No
38 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 47

General

I've, for a while now, always had a feeling that mourinho may one day become a Fulham manager and randomly also felt it'd be the making of both.. he clearly needs to find some grounding and fall back in love with the game.. and his ties to fulham are pretty personal and long term.. from one of our first games with cookie at the helm stating his admiration for the club and the way we've always tried to play football, to the stadium and his son playing for our academy (and also noticing he's never poached any of our players), I the club could be a perfect place for him to start from scratch..

That said I'm said till very much a slavisa and Khan guy at the moment and am and ware mourinho wants to manage a national team too.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Luka on October 06, 2018, 08:33:32 AM
A few ears back but not now. He's become a circus act.

There is no circus at Fulham though. I like Slav. This season was going to always be relegation fight. No manager was changing that.

Steeeeeeeeeed

After this weekend, it really would not surprise me if Mourinho is in charge at Fulham come January. Not probable, but possible now, and I would never have thought that 2 weeks ago.

Our Chairman will do what ever it takes to keep Fulham safe, and has the means to do so. If Mourinho becomes available over the next few weeks, I could see him going to Fulham as an interesting challenge for him with lots of spending money available, no huge club is going to go for him at present (would give him a chance to rebuild his reputation), and on Chelsea's doorstep.

One thing Mourinho is normally known for is strong defence, just what Fulham need.

I really would NOT want this to happen, No Way Jose, etc, but the way the last few weeks have gone, it could happen in my opinion.

Come on Slav, I am praying for ya man. Dear God, Let Fulham's beautiful football start to render decent results, and do not lead us to relegation...

Hajellullah.

peaty

Mourinho, the Portuguese Harry Redknapp.

I'm laughing my ass off because I can see the truth within the satire.

That's one version of Jose's future, and it's a version the Khans would 100% reject, like any sane Fulham fan.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 06, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
His stock has dropped lower than a snakes belly.
He no longer knows how to man manage.
I do not particularly like his brand of football, and neither do the fans at Old Trafford.
They do not polish his ego, like they use to at Stamford Bridge.
He is now bankrupt of any charisma or charm, which use to get him off the hook at Chelsea.
Until he met his Waterloo with the female doctor, who he tried to unsuccessfully bully and belittle. But she had the last laugh.
That's when he lost his mojo, his immortality and his admirers.
When you live by the sword you generally die by it.
As I quoted yesterday in another thread, which is very true.
" if you stand by the banks of the river long enough, you will watch the bodies of your enemies float by ".
Because sadly for Jose, he has upset and peed off so many of his colleagues and associates, let alone the media and the people who never liked him in the first place. There could very well be a quite a crowd on the banks of that river.
Which in some ways it's a shame, because I reckon there is a nice decent bloke somewhere inside him, if you look hard enough. But to me he does not look as though he is enjoying his football any more.
Maybe when he is long retired and sitting in his rocking chair in his smoking jacket and pipe and slippers.
Ha may just spare a thought where it all started to go wrong, and what should he have done to avoid the current scenario.
Well so far, he has been his own worst enemy, self inflicting his own wounds. Arrogance has swallowed up was once a charming man.
He has orchestrated his own demise without realising it, and has been 100% instrumental in failing to learn to learn by his own mistakes.
If you study his career, there is a pattern of self destruct, some of it small, but nonetheless, he has left an untidy place and baggage, in every club he has left.
You reap what you sow.

Oh god yes!!!!! :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

I thought after his first 10 games with United that something wasn't right...then after his comments post Sevilla loss last season I was like "Oh hell to the no".

He's lived in a hotel in Manchester for going 30 months.     

Do not want.

OdecaMynoT

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.