https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So called supporters doing us down

Started by ken 44, October 06, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: PartizanFC on October 07, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
I think this kind of topics didnt help at all,just make bad blood between fans
Everybody have a right to opinion,even we who support Fulham after Mitro came.You cant beleive how many suporters Fulham have in Serbia...and that base is raising
No need for negativity...we all expect better just some of us dont have nerves to wait and expect instant succes..Money is important,100 mils are not small amount...perhaps in some weaker ligue results would come faster,but this is Premiere ligue...this time last year we was in situation where is Preston North End now...2% of fans beleived in promotion,how many wanted Joka to leave?

I know one thing...i woke up at 6 am and first thing on my mind was...game starts in 7 hours :P...coffie was second thought..Greetings and enjoy..i envy on every fulham fan who can watch this game today at stadium

I agree

SP

God knows what it'll be like on here if we drop into the relegation zone?

ken 44

I agree with the post that made the point it does not matter how long you have supported the club but it does matter that you do.
I did not respond to Riversiders post about how long he has been going to craven cottage for the reason allready stated. However
it is longer than he has and yes I can prove it.

KingofCheese

Quote from: ken 44 on October 06, 2018, 06:07:07 PM
I have read posts by a chap called Riversider and another called Rm
and if you read their posts you may or may not share my opinion that
if they are supporters there the type this club can do without.
Best not to have an opinion on this forum Ken - it leads to trouble.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas