News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's the story with the Fulham v Qpr hooligan pm's ?

Started by FatFreddysCat, October 10, 2010, 10:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Had two pm's from differant Foffers about this in the last hour. considering this was over ten  years ago, why has this suddenly come up? Very poor quality video, i thought i must be in it as i've got two pm's , but to be honest you wouldn't reconise your dad in them clips.  I'm more interested in Fulham v Chelsea pitch invasion clips (you yanks should youtube it), but the one i'm looking for , i cant find, though i did get a load of calls that night.

FFCSteve

Probably because the QPR idiots think their coming up! Hah & so early in the season!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Scrumpy

Fred

I think the various 'SW6 Derby' videos have only just hit You Tube. They're all over the Offal and TIFF. Maybe The Met have to wait a certain amount of time before they can release the images

That day was a bit like an 80s flashback. But I have to say that the Cardiff aggro a few years earlier was the worst I have seen (mainly because I was in the middle of it, dodging punches from some very large Welshmen). :59:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FFCSteve on October 10, 2010, 11:02:18 PM
Probably because the QPR idiots think their coming up! Hah & so early in the season!
Not from Qpha mugs, two respected long term posters, i just dont understand why it's come up tonight and by two differant people. Unless i've missed something, the clips are poor. Pm me if i've missed me in the clips, but i'm sure i'm not.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on October 10, 2010, 11:05:25 PM
http://uk.yhs.search.yahoo.com/avg/search?fr=yhs-avg&type=yahoo_avg_hs2-tb-web_uk&p=youtube%20fulham%20cardiff%20pitch%20invasion handbags FRED
Nope not the Sky one, I suddenly got a load of calls that night about the incident, everyone i know seems to have seen it, a certain Yank downloaded it on cd for me, but it didn't come out. I think the clip i'm looking for is on BBC (could be ITV) . WhiteNoise your the man to sniff these things out.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 10, 2010, 11:05:54 PM
Fred

I think the various 'SW6 Derby' videos have only just hit You Tube. They're all over the Offal and TIFF. Maybe The Met have to wait a certain amount of time before they can release the images

That day was a bit like an 80s flashback. But I have to say that the Cardiff aggro a few years earlier was the worst I have seen (mainly because I was in the middle of it, dodging punches from some very large Welshmen). :59:
Was that the one in the old B block Stevenage rd stand?

FatFreddysCat

Without meaning to lick arse, but one poster on here put on one of the best defences of Fulham turf i've ever seen against the hoops, trully outstanding. Just to balance the books,my nan who thinks a glass of Harvey's Bristol Cream is a right piss up, could probably drink the said person under the table  :59:

Scrumpy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 10, 2010, 11:20:39 PM
Fred

No, it was in the enclosure, below H Block. Must have been about 30 or so of them in there. They were stood right behind me so the first thing I did was to tell the Mrs to move towards the home end. Soon after, it all kicked off and the whole bloody away end scaled the fence and started running into Enclosure. In fairness, the OB and Stewards kept most of them at bay, but it was dicey for a while and the game was delayed for a good 10 minutes at least.

TheDaddy

Like to find the Cardiff one i ended up on the pitch telling to large fellows that were about to have a punch up that their was a young kid running around them crying "dad dad " and it was bloody stupid.Didn't throw a single punch but was the last off the pitch tell the Cardiff what **** w****ers they were.Have to disagree with you Scrumpy the steward knew there were Cardiff in the Enclosure and did nothing .Then an old bobby came in charging swing his baton like an idiot the Cardiff saw this and started jumping over the fence.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 10, 2010, 11:30:42 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 10, 2010, 11:20:39 PM
Fred

No, it was in the enclosure, below H Block. Must have been about 30 or so of them in there. They were stood right behind me so the first thing I did was to tell the Mrs to move towards the home end. Soon after, it all kicked off and the whole bloody away end scaled the fence and started running into Enclosure. In fairness, the OB and Stewards kept most of them at bay, but it was dicey for a while and the game was delayed for a good 10 minutes at least.
Once my Beloved Enclosure seized to excist  i spent a few seasons in H Block, some trully top blokes in there, and Paul "hold me close dont let me go go"If your reading this you are one of the funniest feckers ever, you told me you read fof so start posting.

Scrumpy

Quote from: TheDaddy on October 10, 2010, 11:50:50 PM
Like to find the Cardiff one i ended up on the pitch telling to large fellows that were about to have a punch up that their was a young kid running around them crying "dad dad " and it was bloody stupid.Didn't throw a single punch but was the last off the pitch tell the Cardiff what **** w****ers they were.Have to disagree with you Scrumpy the steward knew there were Cardiff in the Enclosure and did nothing .Then an old bobby came in charging swing his baton like an idiot the Cardiff saw this and started jumping over the fence.

Fair enough mate. I was really just talking about the Cardiff fans coming over from the Putney End. I'm pretty sure that the police and stewards managed to keep most of them from getting into the enclosure, despite their superior numbers.

TheDaddy

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 10, 2010, 11:55:06 PM
Quote from: TheDaddy on October 10, 2010, 11:50:50 PM

Fair enough mate. I was really just talking about the Cardiff fans coming over from the Putney End. I'm pretty sure that the police and stewards managed to keep most of them from getting into the enclosure, despite their superior numbers.
Sorry Scrumpy i got it arse about face after it kicked off the stewards and old bill did stop them otherwise it would have been bedlam in here.There was only around 6 or 7 in their and the steward was asked to move them after they started chanting and slapping there heads but he just shrugged his shoulders mind you he was called divy Paul