watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Johnny Haynes Remembers (Magazine)

Started by FFCcravencottage, October 10, 2010, 07:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

I have made a PDF document out of the Johnny Haynes Remembers magazine, which was on sale in his Testimonial year.
It's really a pictorial magazine (some very good old photo's) 71 pages in total mostly photo's. It's quiet a large
file 352mb but there shouldn't be any wait times and I suppose the download speed will depend on your computer.
I expect this will only interest some of the older Fulham supporters that haven't already got it or seen it before.
Anyway this is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ng374207875aogf/Johnny%20Haynes%20Remembers.pdf      
if anyone has any problems downloading it please let me know.

os5889

Thanks for that,  a good look!  :54:

LBNo11

...although I do have a copy of it, thanks for going to all that trouble, I will try to 'zip' the file at work to make it 'smaller'. it is certainly useful to have an electronic copy!

Thank you very much...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Ther are some advantages to being the older generation in that when people say "did you ever see him play?" the answer is a resounding "yes" thanks for making this available

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 10, 2010, 11:45:30 AM
...although I do have a copy of it, thanks for going to all that trouble, I will try to 'zip' the file at work to make it 'smaller'. it is certainly useful to have an electronic copy!

Thank you very much...

No problem, I was going to compress the file but have found alot of people don't like Zip files and even more don't know what to do with them lol.

ron

Talking about being from the older generation, I'm only just getting the hang of zip flies, let alone zip files....

Well played FFCcc for going through all the trouble of setting it all up. It's much appreciated  :54:

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

Many thanks for posting this. I know I have this somewhere, but can't lay my hands on it.

BTW compression won't get you much of an improvement with this file, as it's mostly pictures.