watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Bournemouth tickets now available

Started by BishopsParkFantastic, October 12, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BishopsParkFantastic

Hundreds of tickets have become available at the Putney end for Fulham vs Bournemouth, as of today (12th October), if anyone still needs a tickets.

Can anyone answer this question.  The match against Bournemouth had one ticket for sale a few days ago and was all but sold out - suddenly,  hundreds of tickets at the Putney end (home and neutral) suddenly appear for sale on the ticket site. WHERE HAVE THESE TICKETS COME FROM?

MJG

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on October 12, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
Hundreds of tickets have become available at the Putney end for Fulham vs Bournemouth, as of today (12th October), if anyone still needs a tickets.

Can anyone answer this question.  The match against Bournemouth had one ticket for sale a few days ago and was all but sold out - suddenly,  hundreds of tickets at the Putney end (home and neutral) suddenly appear for sale on the ticket site. WHERE HAVE THESE TICKETS COME FROM?
I don't see hundreds of seats, maybe 60 all told in P1/3/4
Just the views of a long term fan

MJG

The club have cancelled some tickets that were bought from people in Hampshire so that's why a few will have come back on.

MJG

Feels like lead uopto Wembley again

ok maybe more than 60 but hardly hundreds.

MJG

BishopsParkFantastic

I have just counted over 200 tickets in P1, P3 and P4 now available. There are blocks of tickets available that do not substantiate the idea that these are resales from the Hampshire and Dorset tickets. Hundreds of tickets have suddenly appeared on sale before like this for near sell-out games, i believe the match against Arsenal for example.

MJG

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on October 12, 2018, 08:56:52 AM
I have just counted over 200 tickets in P1, P3 and P4 now available. There are blocks of tickets available that do not substantiate the idea that these are resales from the Hampshire and Dorset tickets. Hundreds of tickets have suddenly appeared on sale before like this for near sell-out games, i believe the match against Arsenal for example.
As you can see the SAG have got involved and I can only think they have some info which has made them ask fulham to return and restrict sales to those areas.
I think your over egging 'hundreds' and you can see below that P4 is first three rows (always hard to sell and the far edges of P1. If a number of these have been deemed unsellable (to the areas mentioned) thats why they would have come back on.
The club do hold back restricted view tickets to be the last ones sold although there are not many of them.
I'd add that there are maybe some third party organisations (sponsors etc) which get tickets and if they get returned then they go on sale.

BishopsParkFantastic

MJG - please let me be clear..... I have counted the seats and there are over 200! I started this thread because I wanted to alert Fulham supporters to the availability of these tickets. This is not the first time that whole blocks of seats have become available overnight.

MJG

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on October 12, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
MJG - please let me be clear..... I have counted the seats and there are over 200! I started this thread because I wanted to alert Fulham supporters to the availability of these tickets. This is not the first time that whole blocks of seats have become available overnight.
And the reason I replied was firstly it isn't Hundreds, secondly to give reasons why and lastly I don't understand the anger you have in the post. "WHERE HAVE THESE TICKETS COME FROM?" as if there is some great conspiracy going on.
If it had just been a post "Seats for Bournemouth have become available for anyone looking" I doubt I would have responded but seems to me as if there is something else your trying to get over in the tone of your post.

KJS

Some of you guys could start an argument in a phone box!!

BishopsParkFantastic

Thank you MJG. I putting my question in capitals asking where the tickets have come from I was trying to illicit a response from people on FoF. A conspiracy is nothing to do with this topic, but I am flagging up a concern and questioning how blocks of tickets suddenly become available when a match is all but sold out  - not just the match against Bournemouth. Perhaps you know the answer? There are over 200 seats available for the Bournemouth match .....end of story!

MJG

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on October 12, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
Thank you MJG. I putting my question in capitals asking where the tickets have come from I was trying to illicit a response from people on FoF. A conspiracy is nothing to do with this topic, but I am flagging up a concern and questioning how blocks of tickets suddenly become available when a match is all but sold out  - not just the match against Bournemouth. Perhaps you know the answer? There are over 200 seats available for the Bournemouth match .....end of story!
do you ever see groups of travellers, kids in football kits, long rows of gaps? Bulk tickets for various groups. Sponsors(as mentioned below), fulham foundation are two for example. If they dont use them they return to sale.

BishopsParkFantastic

Thank you MJG - so the answer to my question re. how do blocks of tickets come back on sale,  is that they seats originally held back by Fulham Foundation and club sponsors. Whether you think seats are good view or bad, over 200 seats is accurate.

MJG

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on October 12, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
Thank you MJG - so the answer to my question re. how do blocks of tickets come back on sale,  is that they seats originally held back by Fulham Foundation and club sponsors. Whether you think seats are good view or bad, over 200 seats is accurate.
or other organisations,or restricted seats, or taken off of touts or returned to people who live in Dorset, yes... And many more reasons I'm sure.