News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will the away game with that lot from up the road be moved?

Started by Southdowns White, October 10, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

For those of you who know about these things, Is there any reason this game will be moved to Sunday or Monday? I would really like to go but if it moves this will be a pain for me.

SuffolkWhite

Yep waiting also, as they are in Europe it could be the Sunday. Waiting had meant all the cheap train tickets have gone.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ffc73

100% to be moved if they play Thursday in Europa but to when, that is the question.

I believe that the December live tv games are announced this Friday so it might become clearer for us then.

WhiteJC

if your going I'd still get your rabies shot in plenty of time, you can't be too careful no matter when the game is played  :dft012:

...and remember to wipe your feet on the way out of the ground  :drums:

filham

I suppose it will be a sell out which ever day it is played, there are just about sufficient of them capable of finding their way along the Fulham Road , now that they have Sat. Navs.

Dodger53

Both sides have a game the following Tuesday, us at home to Leicester and them away to Wolves, doesn't leave a lot of options for moving it unless these move as well. Just have to wait and see. Wifes birthday on the Tuesday so guess what her surprise present is going to be ...... yep, a match ticket!

Wingnut

Travel is really cheap for the Saturday at the moment, so I would love to see it set for the Saturday. I can't see them moving it to a Sunday, if they are going to play on a Tuesday against Wolves but you never now. They have a free week from Dec 15th - 22nd, so they might try and play a game in that window.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.