more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any Positives?

Started by White Noise, February 06, 2010, 06:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Any positives you take from today?

1) Schwarzer can still be relied on to do the job when all around is poo.

2) Shorey was good again.

3) Baird coped Ok at right back.

4) Etuhu is back and looking capable.

5) We kept a second clean sheet (as did Bolton for the second time in theri last 25 games!!!)

Anthing else?

Admin

Yes, we put 1 foot in their half. Think it was Duff's.

clintclintdeuce

We found a string of luck.
The Dude abides.

SuffolkWhite

We are getting ever closer to the magic 40 pts, and the expectation and criticism of the team will have gone down a little.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

TonyGilroy

We're battling to get through an injury crisis and got an away point up north.

That's fine with me but I haven't driven 300 miles and spent 100 pounds to watch it. Watching on line, expecting nothing, it was quite enjoyable.

Recently we've dropped points we might have had; today we got some pay back.

A run of results and a few players getting fit is what we need. For now its hard work and you can't criticise the effort the team put in.

ImperialWhite

BBC Sport - Football - Bolton 0-0 Fulham

Woy looks so pleased, bless him.

Almost makes those two hours of shoddy football, that we all endured today and won't get back, worth it...

KCat

In five days we have picked up FOUR points with a team that is decimated by injury
That is a huge positive. 

When Roy first came he picked his best  players and stuck with them to make the team that eventually kept us in the Premiership. 

Chopper

Quote from: KCat on February 06, 2010, 07:44:58 PM
In five days we have picked up FOUR points with a team that is decimated by injury
That is a huge positive. 

When Roy first came he picked his best  players and stuck with them to make the team that eventually kept us in the Premiership. 

Spot on. Give the team their due.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

FFCOutpostCommander

Schwarzer's performance was the best part of today's match. Glad to know that he can still step up when called upon. Another was that Shorey looked like a good fit once again. A dodgy point away is also very positive . Although it wasn't necessarily from today's match, the fact that we got off to a really good start this season has given us a good chance to still get a top ten finish. Our position is still quite good at this stage and Roy and all involved deserve a clap for keeping us in steady when it would be all to easy to backslide into the relegation fight given our mounting injuries. So for that it's a positive that we can hold our place until the rest of the regular first eleven get back. Every result whether a point or three adds to the total.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

LRCN

yep, we were completely outplayed and came away with a clean sheet and a point, I had a decent day out, that'll do me. don't care about performances when we don't lose.