News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Preview of Tomorrows Game v Cardiff (Video)

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 19, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Ahead of tomorrow's huge clash against fellow strugglers Cardiff, Luca viscogliosi previews the game by looking into both sides, offering team news & his prediction / opinion, on how he thinks things will pan out tomorrow afternoon.

terryr

Love this guy's passion for the club!
Well done young man.

Lucav07

Quote from: TerryR on October 19, 2018, 05:51:41 PM
Love this guy's passion for the club!
Well done young man. Thank you! Much appreciated

davew

I like your preview and positivity, hope it won't be necessary after tomorrows game but have you done a post mortem/match video, if we lose tomorrow it could be the first of many. Really hoping we turn in a good performance and win, but not optimistic!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Lucav07

Quote from: davew on October 19, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
I'll probably bring out a video on Sunday reacting to the game, being a Fulham fan doesn't always guarantee many positives but I'm fairly confident we can get a result tomorrow, even though Cardiff have yet to win a game, just hope it isn't a repeat of Sunderland away last season

filham

A good and realistic preview.
Really looking forward to seeing you reporting on a victory.

SP

Interesting that the odds have shortened, score draw for me. I wonder what odds I'd get on a booking for Arter?

Lucav07

Quote from: SP on October 19, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
I think the bookies are just probably playing it safe, either that or both sides odds opened up to big hence why they've been trimmed in. Arter surely must be even money to pick up a yellow 😂

Lucav07

Quote from: filham on October 19, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
Thank you, greatly appreciated. Aim to come across fair & realistic to the viewer. Would certainly be nice to talk about a win for once 😃
l

Jimsbeerbelly

For me, this is such a Fulhamish game, and, although most don't believe in Fulhamish, they must be dreading, that'll we'll mess up, hand Cardiff their first win of the season, along with giving Bobby Reid's first goal in the Prem.

For once, I'd like us just to go there with a big set of balls, and get the job dob done for once.

Can't see it though..

Lucav07

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on October 19, 2018, 07:05:11 PM
Many of us like yourself are looking at this game & dreading it. As you've mentioned Bobby Reid I can't help but think he'll continue his fantastic record against us & bag one tomorrow. Let's just hope we don't mess this one up otherwise things could turn ugly

davew

You might be a young man, but a very good response to my post, look forward to watching more video analysis from you!

davew

For me, this is such a Fulhamish game, and, although most don't believe in Fulhamish, they must be dreading, that'll we'll mess up, hand Cardiff their first win of the season, along with giving Bobby Reid's first goal in the Prem.

For once, I'd like us just to go there with a big set of balls, and get the job dob done for once.

Can't see it though..

Not sure about your comment "most don't believe in Fulhamish"?? If you don't believe in that then you haven't supported Fulham for very long!

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: davew on October 19, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

Can't see it though..

Not sure about your comment "most don't believe in Fulhamish"?? If you don't believe in that then you haven't supported Fulham for very long!

Oh, I firmly believe in it, 100%, it exists, and have experienced it far to many times, but many fans refuse believe, and write it off as another bad day at the office.

davew

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on October 19, 2018, 08:42:19 PM
Quote from: davew on October 19, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

Can't see it though..

Oh, I firmly believe in it, 100%, it exists, and have experienced it far to many times, but many fans refuse believe, and write it off as another bad day at the office.
+100, I have been around a long time supporting FFC, like you!

Lucav07