watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If only you were there today !!!

Started by howitis, October 20, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Folks, if you were not there today no football report could fully describe the ineptitude of the Fulham performance. I don't have the time to go into the hundred treasons why SJ needs to go but he does and immediately.
He must be thanked for the work done to date but it's now an embarssment and we are getting worse by the game.

bobby01

Their last 3 goals were out of a Sunday league game standard. Ample opportunity to clear the ball.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

the nutflush

Just finished watching the game on replay here in Australia.  Shambolic and embarrassing doesn't even begin to explain it.  I have run out of words...

Woolly Mammoth

How can so many decent players, make themselves look so poor and inadequate almost as though they were defending whilst in a coma. There is a pattern here, a common link, as though they have all been infected by the same source.
Is it the training regime or lack of it, is it the pre match preperation and organisation or lack of it. Is it because of the continueing fiddling around with the defence, creating bad habits and a lack of communication.
Because it appears beyond comprehension how players have become shadows of their former selves, and make the same basic mistakes and poor errors of judgement either individually or collectively week in and week out.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Asked somebody who was there who was the MOM for us. Thinking he would just cry at the suggestion. But straight away he said Odoi and he would give as much 3 out of 10 because he had to play in two positions and didn't look as bad as anybody else at the back in either of them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

Odoi played as though he cared, he was his usual competive self, and his application and commitment were as good as anyone's.
But it felt as though he was fighting a losing battle.
Apart from Odoi, only Sess and Schurrie should be able to look themselves in the eye tonight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.