watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Something Definitely Amiss In Training.

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 21, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Is there something amiss in our training regime every week that is making our defenders look like amateurs.
Just take a few seconds to wonder why half decent defenders are performing like this.
Chambers.... Decent performances when asked off by Arsenal.
Mawson...Star man for Swansea last season(we weren't the only side after him.
Ream...Our player of the season,now looking a shadow of his former self(It was Cardiff we played yesterday,not City).
Surely these players haven't become bad athletes all of a sudden,that is why I'm thinking they are being asked in training to do something they find not natural to their game.
I'm not having if for one minute that three decent defenders have become poor players overnight.
Coyw..

Woolly Mammoth

I mentioned something similar on a post at 00.17 this morning on another thread, and I feel this somehow goes deeper than just players having a so called off day. 
It's every week we see the same no matter who is playing where. As I mentioned some players are looking like shadows of their former selves.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

I think it was Ream who said , in an interview last season , that the players had a dressing room heart to heart which was frank and pulled no punches. Well lads it is time for that again. As stated above it does not make sense how most of the players look like shadows of their former selves

HV71

The chat was after the Sunderland game - and yesterday's performance ( and its impact ) are far, far worse