watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our next 11 games

Started by The Swan, October 20, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Our next 11 League games until the end of December I think we can win 7 ( if we get a new manager in place)
The Swan

davew

Quote from: The Swan on October 20, 2018, 06:05:38 PM
Our next 11 League games until the end of December I think we can win 7 ( if we get a new manager in place)
(LOL), I can make a case for winning the 11th game (home to Huddersfield) but am struggling to see how can we can get more than 2 or 3 points in the other 10 games or am I reading the wrong fixture list? What are the 7 games you can see us winning?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

The Swan

Davew.
               Bournemouth Home
              Huddersfield   Away
              Southampton Home
             Leicester        Home
             West Ham      Home
             Newcastle      Away
            Huddersfield   Home
The Swan

davew

In that case I will sleep well tonight, another 21 points will probably keep us up this season, but realistically taking into account the other 4 fixtures you haven't named which on our current form where we will receive a thrashing, this surely will dent any confidence that our team has left. I will agree with you that these are the teams that we need to beat if we are to stay up especially with 5 of these fixtures being at home, but our fortress has crumbled and I think there have been too many comments about our defence etc to inspire me with confidence in agreeing with your prediction with whoever we have as a manager. Guardiola wouldn't even be able to teach our squad how to defend, in my opinion that is how bad this lot is, sorry!

Woolly Mammoth

At the moment it does not necessary matter who we currently play, we cannot keep a clean sheet against anyone. Which means we have to score a minimum of two goals to win a game.
Today we would have had to score five goals to win the game against the so called worse team.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bigalffc

Quote from: The Swan on October 20, 2018, 06:05:38 PM
I've only got wine, would love to have some of what you're on swan. unless something happens to sort out our defence. Really hope your prophecy come true though.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 20, 2018, 09:41:17 PM
At the moment it does not necessary matter who we currently play, we cannot keep a clean sheet against anyone. Which means we have to score a minimum of two goals to win a game.
Today we would have had to score five goals to win the game against the so called worse team.
Woolly, we have enjoyed a longstanding chat conversation on here, but you are trying my patience tonight (lol)! Please check your maths, I think we are conceding 2.7 goals per game which means we need to score 9 in 3 games to win 1 i.e. average of 3 per game.  I remember the days when I was an accountant and not spending all my time worrying about how many goals FFC were conceding.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on October 20, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 20, 2018, 09:41:17 PM
Woolly, we have enjoyed a longstanding chat conversation on here, but you are trying my patience tonight (lol)! Please check your maths, I think we are conceding 2.7 goals per game which means we need to score 9 in 3 games to win 1 i.e. average of 3 per game.  I remember the days when I was an accountant and not spending all my time worrying about how many goals FFC were conceding.
A thousand apologies, I am stumbling around shell shocked after today's match.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Speranza

We got trashed by CARDIFF. Enough with the predictions. This game we all thought we were going to walk away with 3 points.