watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Question from Italy.

Started by emicarta, October 25, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emicarta

Hi guys,  I'm Emiliano and I live In italy. In December I Will fly to craven cottage for the Match VS. Leicester. I would like to know if  the Hammersmith End, block E (n. 9) is covered in case of rain. Thank you very much and sorry for my orribile English!

Inviato dal mio EVA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Statto

It's a covered stand but the front rows still get wet. So it depends what row you're in.

BedsFFC

Dude, you're coming to the High Church of football, don't worry about a bit of rain.

Enjoy your trip and a FFC win

gerrys

Del resto stai  andando  in Inghilterra.......un  po' di pioggia é tradizionale  :005: Buona partita....

flyingfish

Bit confused. Block e isn't in Hammersmith end. Or do you mean row e? Might get wet if it rains.

SWSixer

I don't think it rains in December.

:022:

emicarta

Quote from: flyingfish on October 25, 2018, 11:35:30 PM
Bit confused. Block e isn't in Hammersmith end. Or do you mean row e? Might get wet if it rains.
[emoji21] Sorry, Row E! [emoji4]

emicarta

Quote from: gerrys on October 25, 2018, 11:16:50 PM
Del resto stai  andando  in Inghilterra.......un  po' di pioggia é tradizionale  :005: Buona partita....
Eheh, hai ragione, non mi preoccupo troppo per me ma per la mia compagna, già sarà un'impresa farle vedere calcio.. Se la porto sotto l'acqua so che non passerei due ore spensierate [emoji16]

gerrys

Quote from: emicarta on October 26, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
Quote from: gerrys on October 25, 2018, 11:16:50 PM
Eheh, hai ragione, non mi preoccupo troppo per me ma per la mia compagna, già sarà un'impresa farle vedere calcio.. Se la porto sotto l'acqua so che non passerei due ore spensierate [emoji16]

Fai come me....ogni volta che torno in Inghilterra mi capita del bel tempo, persino un primo ottobre quando ha toccato i 30 gradi ed ho dovuto prendere in prestito pantaloni corti e sandali per andare allo stadio!!!
Dove stai in Italia?

HV71

What an educated lot we are ! Multilingual fans ! ( wish I could understand some of these posts ) I love the fact that we are such a broad church- it makes me laugh. I actually appreciate the so called "tourists " who visit our wonderful ground . The variety of accents and languages you hear walking to the Cottage and when you go to the loo add to the atmosphere ( and were as evident in rhe Championship as now) What would an anthropologist make of us ? They might have a field day I think the epitome of this are the " condiments " signs outside the pie and hot dog outlets. Tarquin and I always have a giggle at that

Southcoastffc

Quote from: HV71 on October 26, 2018, 10:07:25 AM
What an educated lot we are ! Multilingual fans ! ( wish I could understand some of these posts ) I love the fact that we are such a broad church- it makes me laugh. I actually appreciate the so called "tourists " who visit our wonderful ground . The variety of accents and languages you hear walking to the Cottage and when you go to the loo add to the atmosphere ( and were as evident in rhe Championship as now) What would an anthropologist make of us ? They might have a field day I think the epitome of this are the " condiments " signs outside the pie and hot dog outlets. Tarquin and I always have a giggle at that
Translation:
You're going to England after all....... a bit of rain is traditional.  Enjoy the game ....

You're right, I don't worry too much about myself but for my partner; it will be enough of a challenge [just] to show her football .. If I bring her in the rain I know I wouldn't have have two easy hours.

Do as I do .... every time I come back to England, the weather's good, even the first of October when it hit 30 degrees and I had to borrow shorts and sandals to go to the stadium !!!

Where are you in Italy?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

emicarta

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 26, 2018, 01:12:39 PM
Where are you in Italy?
I live in Vicenza [emoji846]

Neil D

Ciao Emiliano - che sorpresa trovarti qui!   Hai scelto il migliore dei siti per i tifosi dei Whites.  Auguri dal  Ciociaro Inglese. 

HV71

Translation:
You're going to England after all....... a bit of rain is traditional.  Enjoy the game ....

You're right, I don't worry too much about myself but for my partner; it will be enough of a challenge [just] to show her football .. If I bring her in the rain I know I wouldn't have have two easy hours.

Do as I do .... every time I come back to England, the weather's good, even the first of October when it hit 30 degrees and I had to borrow shorts and sandals to go to the stadium !!!

Where are you in Italy?

Thanks!

Neil D

0001.jpeg

gerrys

Quote from: emicarta on October 26, 2018, 02:29:27 PM
Where are you in Italy?
I live in Vicenza [emoji846]

Too far.....I am in Como......enjoy your trip to the Cottage...