watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aston Villa

Started by ex-Pat, October 21, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

We should have grabbed John Terry defensive coach, 0 goals against him yesterday and they won,,,to many of you on here are in the stone age, got to get real and move on.

Twig

I respect your opinion regards JT but in what way are to (sic) many of us on here "in the stone age"?

filham

Yes we are in desperate need of a defensive coach, that is obvious for anyone to see, but there must be other options that would not be offensive to us.

SP

Against high flying (mid-table) Swansea at home?

One James stannard

I hate it when people say "we should have brought in". What on earth makes you think John terry would touch us with a barge pole?

Makes us sound so arrogant like we can demand that kind of player/staff.

Luka

Two we should take from villa :
1. JT to sort out our defencive frailty.
2.Harvey Knibbs, knows where the goal is, prolific striker (u21's) and one Bruce rated highly.

SP

Watched a bit of Villa this evening currently losing at Norwich.  The investment in players they've made is incredible, doesn't seem to have made much difference.  Grealish, the greatest ever Championship player, has done nothing.

jeremyfulham

aaronmcguigan

Pretty indicative of the typical modern football fan.
1 good game and he gets praise. Nothing has made him a great coach so far. Scott Parker was a great industrious passionate player. Doesn't mean he has or he will translate any of that into his coaching career with us.
If we were to make a coaching appointment , it needs to be an experienced top coach to breathe life into our coaching, we have raw coaches like Scott learning as they coach, we don't need another

Snibbo

JT personifies everything that Fulham is not, and I hope it stays that way.

jeremyfulham

Quote from: Snibbo on October 25, 2018, 08:01:28 AM
JT personifies everything that Fulham is not, and I hope it stays that way.
Spot on ! Not so good now is he after 2 straight defeats !