watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we play like that on Monday we'll get a result

Started by Bassey the warrior, November 01, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

I am ok with that team if Slav insists on 4-3-3 but really wonder why Mawson is not included.  I am hoping it's just a fitness issue.  I would prefer 5 at the back with Odoi, Mawson and MLM as my back 3 in the middle.

davew

Quote from: bigalffc on November 01, 2018, 11:04:26 PM
Happy to see same team minus Fosu Mensah, let's have the the other Sess at RB and bring on Ayite for Schurle if he doesn't remember he has team mates he could pass to.
+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FulhamStu on November 02, 2018, 07:33:08 AM
I am ok with that team if Slav insists on 4-3-3 but really wonder why Mawson is not included.  I am hoping it's just a fitness issue.  I would prefer 5 at the back with Odoi, Mawson and MLM as my back 3 in the middle.

If we're going five it must be 5-3-2, not 5-2-3 or we get overrun.

FulhamStu

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 02, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
Quote from: FulhamStu on November 02, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

If we're going five it must be 5-3-2, not 5-2-3 or we get overrun.

Absolutely, it must be 3 in midfield, minimum !

Woolly Mammoth

We have to pack the midfield, with plenty of traffic, otherwise we will be overrun, and our defence would be hit early far too many times, and eventually we will concede again and again.
The midfield have to shield the defence and scrap for every ball.
We have to be patient on Monday, but that first 20 minutes will be crucial, every player has to focus and concentrate and play at our tempo.
But most importantly we have to keep our shape, something we are not very good at this season once we concede the first goal, and go chasing the game.
The first goal is so important, but then again we scored first at Cardiff and then capitulated, and that is due to having more problems than just a leaky defence.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.