watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joka v Tony A fictitious conversation

Started by Lighthouse, November 05, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Joka - Yes I would like this or that defender. We are in desperate need of a defender like these players.

Tony - Yes well the good news is we have been able at the last moment to buy this very promising defensive midfielder. He is young and very good and we really never expected to get him

Joka - OK. Well that may be ok. But you do know he has  never played in a team without being alongside another defensive midfield player. We just don't play like that

Tony - But he is very good. He is young as well. Did I mention that?

Joka - And the defenders I asked for?

Tony - Yeah we bought this very young, really good midfielder. So ..............
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 05, 2018, 03:48:21 PM
Joka - Yes I would like this or that defender. We are in desperate need of a defender like these players.

Tony - Yes well the good news is we have been able at the last moment to buy this very promising defensive midfielder. He is young and very good and we really never expected to get him

Joka - OK. Well that may be ok. But you do know he has  never played in a team without being alongside another defensive midfield player. We just don't play like that

Tony - Yeah we bought this very young, really good midfielder. So ..............

Would work better if we hadnt signed Mawson, Chambers, Bryan and Fosu-Mensah in the last window...

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on November 05, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

Would work better if we hadnt signed Mawson, Chambers, Bryan and Fosu-Mensah in the last window...

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 05, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Foresight is even better  !!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

I think we didn't sign enough goalkeepers.... something definitely not right

Woolly Mammoth

Hmmm I never thought of that, a good point.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 05, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Foresight can also be useful. Most on this board have bee saying for a long  time now that our top priority has t be a well proven, big  centre back,