watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ream's recent comments were correct

Started by Forever Fulham, November 05, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

And his absence today shows he wasn't the problem player.  We have a number of new players who are either chuckleheads or lazy or just plain incompatible with what the manager is trying to accomplish, and what he succeeded at doing last season.  MLM, Fosu Mensah, ANGUISSA, Seri for starters.  Not playing as a team.  Not supporting one another.  How many options did you see for the Fulham dribbler during the game, on average?  Where was the work rate needed to adequately support the developing play?   The overlapping runs?  The head's up quick decisions to advance and get out of trouble?  I don't think Slavisa deserves this.  He doesn't coach mediocrity.  He demands performance standards.  I think he's flummoxed by what the new players aren't bringing to the table.  And now he's stuck with them for a while.  I have zero faith in this team, as an assembled starting XI, to win any of the next 5-6 games.  Will Shahid step up to buy better players--players of the manager's choosing--after having spent so much already this season?  That's my biggest worry now.

Mince n Tatties

And I hope he pokes Schurlle again on the chin this time.😎

Robbie

Shirley has a massive problem with Mitro. He just won't pass to him.

fulhamben

How does his absence today negate his shocking form this season?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Luka

Quote from: Robbie on November 05, 2018, 10:09:50 PM
Shirley has a massive problem with Mitro. He just won't pass to him.
Ffs, how many times was Mitro caught off side tonight. It's beyond a joke now.
That's why Shirley won't look for him.

Forever Fulham

Granted, not 100% at the beginning.  But he was often left stranded by new teammates on counters.  He proved himself last season.  Remember the first few CBs they paired him with before this season.  People thought it was Ream.  It wasn't Ream. 

Statto

If I don't drive my massive diesel lorry over tower bridge tomorrow there will still be sh1t air in london

It doesn't mean my lorry ain't pumping out sh1t air