https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I can handle defeat

Started by fulhamben, November 05, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

But not the manner of it. We were shocking
Zero plan, absolutely no plan b, so thanks for everything but slavisa has to go
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Our plan A was to start our top goal scorer from last season in a flat back 4

fulhamben

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 05, 2018, 09:58:27 PM
Yes, not a great plan is it. Vietto adds very little, and schurrle is only effective if he can get the time to have 10 shots off to make one count. I honestly think we would have faired better if we just stuck with the team that got us promoted

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on November 05, 2018, 10:03:16 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 05, 2018, 09:58:27 PM
Yes, not a great plan is it. Vietto adds very little, and schurrle is only effective if he can get the time to have 10 shots off to make one count. I honestly think we would have faired better if we just stuck with the team that got us promoted

At least they had a bit of fight the promoted side.
It's all a bit of fun to Dortmund boy and a few others.

Russianrob

What we have not been crowned Premier League Champions yet and over 10 games have been played? Come on,what did we really expect?
Personally I feel we are doing alright.We won't go down but will stay up and continue to make progress.However a sad warning to other Fulham supporters as we might have wait a little longer before things really gel and Joka will be leading the charge!!

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Russianrob on November 05, 2018, 10:14:47 PM
What we have not been crowned Premier League Champions yet and over 10 games have been played? Come on,what did we really expect?
Personally I feel we are doing alright.We won't go down but will stay up and continue to make progress.However a sad warning to other Fulham supporters as we might have wait a little longer before things really gel and Joka will be leading the charge!!

I admire your optimism, my problem is that we seem to be getting worse rather than better. I thought we looked good in our first few games but that seems so long ago now.

davew

Best posting of the season I have read for a while..... and the most misguided.....sorry!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

lol