more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tom Cairney

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 05, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Never seen a weaker captain.
When the going gets tough he seems frightened to gee players up as if they going to slap him after.
He isnt a captain or leader I'm afraid,as much as I like him.

PutneyPete

Agree - thought he got subbed in the second half as he was so anonymous, though seems he was still prancing round the pitch like he'll get time and space as if it's the championship, don't think he's realised going to have to sing for his supper in this league..

can't put in a performance against these lot, then questions need to be asked..

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 05, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
When the going gets tough he seems frightened to gee players up as if they going to slap him after.
Other than Big Mac I don't know who would be suitable captain, there does not seem to be any leaders on the pitch.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: alfie on November 05, 2018, 11:09:21 PM
Other than Big Mac I don't know who would be suitable captain, there does not seem to be any leaders on the pitch.

That's true.

DevonFFC

Give it to the deaf mute chap, he would chirp up more than our current captain

Ara's bacon crisps

I've always thought there are two types of captains  - either you're the shouter who gees the others up or you're the best player in the side and lead by example.

Can't see TC ever being the former, but ever since Slav took over and we stopped wasting him on the wing, he's very often been the latter and leading by example has worked for us for a good while..

The problem with this approach comes, of course, when you're suddenly neither type of captain....

Bassey the warrior

He's not turned up this year. He's kind of turned into Parker. Taking too many touches then the safe sideways ball. He's capable of playing better and we need him. Same with Seri.

Luffy86

Are we missing Stuart grey?

Bassey the warrior

.Mawson looks a leader, just a case of when will he play. On the other hand, I think Odoi, MLM and Sess did better than most. It's a case of getting Christie in.

KJS

McDonald shouldn't wear the shirt again let alone the captains armband why did Slav even bring him on? I'd rather have seen Cisse play😠