watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players disruption

Started by alfie, November 07, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Now first of all what I am going to say is pure hearsay and I have no evidence to back it up,
Someone on another thread said that Schurrle has been the cause of dressing room disruption, but I have heard different, as told to me it's been 2/3 of last seasons team who have not made the new players very welcome which have divided the squad. As I say just hearsay, and may be the reason for the lack of passion.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

These things happen in Dressing rooms now and again, and we are seeing the outcome of what happens in an unhappy divided fractured dressing room.
My question is, if that is the case, what is Jokanovic doing about it, and why has it been allowed to fester like an open wound to create such an atmosphere.
This is where managers earn their corn.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Vinnieffc

Wouldn't mind seeing some player disruption ON the field for a change..

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 07, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
These things happen in Dressing rooms now and again, and we are seeing the outcome of what happens in an unhappy divided fractured dressing room.
My question is, if that is the case, what is Jokanovic doing about it, and why has it been allowed to fester like an open wound to create such an atmosphere.

0001.jpeg
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

gezkc

It's a real shame if this is true, as one of our main strengths last season was the team spirit and camaraderie. You could see it throughout the squad - even those not playing like Rui Fonte.

Fonte might not have impressed everyone on the pitch, but I bet team morale this season would be a lot better if he was still with us!

ffcne

Quote from: gezkc on November 07, 2018, 06:17:25 PM
It's a real shame if this is true, as one of our main strengths last season was the team spirit and camaraderie. You could see it throughout the squad - even those not playing like Rui Fonte.

Fonte might not have impressed everyone on the pitch, but I bet team morale this season would be a lot better if he was still with us!
Let it go with Rui .He was another waste of money signing.
Has he given up football and started a new career as a morale booster .

hovewhite

fonte at least would be committed.

Baszab

so are/would be AK Kebano and Ayite - all forwards

ffcne

Quote from: hovewhite on November 07, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

fonte at least would be committed.

Committed to not scoring goals or doing anything .
As i said another total waste of money along with most of the signings this season.

Twig

Quote from: Baszab on November 07, 2018, 07:43:39 PM
so are/would be AK Kebano and Ayite - all forwards

And despite their weaknesses any of them would contribute more than Fonte.

davew

Please don't go there, but ok bring him back to sit on the bench as he was another Fulham financial waste of money, if he provided cover for Hilda at 1/2 time and applauded and encouraged the team more than the 20k fans at the Cottage, then yes bring him back, preferably b4 the Liverpool game he could also act as a ball boy taking the ball out of our net, that will keep him busy!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FulhamStu

Not surprising really, players don't like being pushed out but it's part of football.   Even at Sunday morning football, players react badly to being dropped... would not surprise me if StefJo is pissed off.   Fought hard to play in the Premier and now left out for people who did not get us promoted being paid twice as much.   That's football, life ain't fair !    I am sure it happens all over football.  Trouble probably is that new players like Anguissa are maybe a bit soft, certainly young in a strange country...losing does not help either.

The Rock

Maybe they should have got paid an extra 10k a week. All of them. It's a real problem.

These players are suffering.

They deserve better AND more playing time. It should be a time share.

Neil D

As Tolstoy almost said: 'All happy teams are alike; each unhappy team is unhappy in its own way.'

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Vinnieffc on November 07, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing some player disruption ON the field for a change..

Hear hear. Maybe players could disrupt our downward curve and descent into the Championship by actually winning a game.

the nutflush

I find that amaiseing.

Woolly Mammoth

064.gif
Quote from: the nutflush on November 08, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

I find that amaiseing.

I find it corny  064.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Moltobueno

If someone is upset (read: acts as a spoiled brat) and perfoms badly - use another player. I'm sure there is talent in our u23 team who are eager to get on PL pitch to show themselves with passion.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 09, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
064.gif

I find that amaiseing.

I find it corny  064.gif

Barley believable

Has someone got a cob on?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 09, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 09, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
064.gif

I find that amaiseing.

I find it corny  064.gif

Barley believable

Has someone got a cob on?

Such immaturity, I don't know wheat you are on about