watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

God Help Us...Surely Not Him.

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 09, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Mince what was the latest price that was available for him becoming manager before it happened?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TC's Sporran

picked the wrong Leicester manager imho
unless you have aspirations of winning the title

under nigel pearson leicester were bottom of the league for 140 days before surviving and it was largely his team that won the title the next season as he was sacked.

I think he had to go as his son and other players were caught on video being a bit naughty in the far east ...

pearson was in Belgium (bottom of the league) last time I looked.

Snibbo

Quote from: TC's Sporran on November 16, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

under nigel pearson leicester were bottom of the league for 140 days before surviving and it was largely his team that won the title the next season as he was sacked.

I think he had to go as his son and other players were caught on video being a bit naughty in the far east ...

Dear God I think i'd rather Fat  Sam than Mad Nigel. Yes,  win percentage of 34% in his current job I believe

toshes mate

Quote from: Snibbo on November 17, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

Dear God I think i'd rather Fat  Sam than Mad Nigel. Yes,  win percentage of 34% in his current job I believe
I think you may be misinterpreting the poster's implied reference to the presence of good fortune falling into an incoming manager's lap because of how things have a habit of falling ino place 'for you' at certain times.  The truth is often only found through really deep research and understanding of why things may happen the way they do.   To me Ranieri is another throw of the panic dice by the Khans.  I hope it will work out but I would have enjoyed it more had Jokanovic still been here because I believe it would have worked out anyway.  I acknowledge I am safe in saying that because no one will ever be able to prove me wrong.

hovewhite

Quote from: toshes mate on November 17, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on November 17, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

I think you may be misinterpreting the poster's implied reference to the presence of good fortune falling into an incoming manager's lap because of how things have a habit of falling ino place 'for you' at certain times.  The truth is often only found through really deep research and understanding of why things may happen the way they do.   To me Ranieri is another throw of the panic dice by the Khans.  I hope it will work out but I would have enjoyed it more had Jokanovic still been here because I believe it would have worked out anyway.  I acknowledge I am safe in saying that because no one will ever be able to prove me wrong.
would have preferred slav staying myself as thought he would of turned it round.i like ranieri but that's all.

sunburywhite

Bruce might end up SOuthampton manager after we beat them next week and Hughes then gets sacked
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me