watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwood

Started by Dodgin, November 09, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Olly Norwood having a good first half for Sheff. United but they don't see him as the penalty taker, which might cost them.

@jolslover

He was very good first half. Running the game.
I think he thrives being there best technical player.
STH H3

HV71

I always liked him - yes he is good technically but also not scared to make a challenge and put his body on the line. (remember his lock in the final) Good attitude and a real pro - especially as he was only on loan

Statto

Quote from: HV71 on November 09, 2018, 10:19:54 PM
I always liked him - yes he is good technically but also not scared to make a challenge and put his body on the line. (remember his lock in the final) Good attitude and a real pro - especially as he was only on loan

Agreed

Given the money we were throwing around you do wonder why we didn't try to keep him as a squad player and positive dressing room influence

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on November 10, 2018, 12:41:51 AM
Quote from: HV71 on November 09, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

Agreed

Given the money we were throwing around you do wonder why we didn't try to keep him as a squad player and positive dressing room influence

Go along with that.