https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our Travelling Fans

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 11, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJS

Quote from: FFChris on November 12, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 11, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
Heard our supporters on TV singing till the end, pity the players did not have the same passion.

Really???? I was one of the supporters who did travel and have no qualms about the effort or the passion shown by the team yesterday.  They worked their socks off against a very good Liverpool attack.  The big difference on the day was that Liverpool had more good luck than we did!  If you had made this comment after the Huddersfield game, where I also went, I would totally agree.  But not after the LFC game.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Well said  :54: shame others have to criticize the team for no reason  049:gif

MikeW

FF Chris - I put you down as a bit of a star.  I went to Everton from deepest Gloucestershire and just getting over the motorway nightmare.  Well done!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

WokingFFC

Quote from: KJS on November 12, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

Quote from: FFChris on November 12, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 11, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
Heard our supporters on TV singing till the end, pity the players did not have the same passion.

Really???? I was one of the supporters who did travel and have no qualms about the effort or the passion shown by the team yesterday.  They worked their socks off against a very good Liverpool attack.  The big difference on the day was that Liverpool had more good luck than we did!  If you had made this comment after the Huddersfield game, where I also went, I would totally agree.  But not after the LFC game.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Well said  :54: shame others have to criticize the team for no reason  049:gif

Totally agree. We were at both Huddersfield and Liverpool too and the contrast was significant. For the first time in a couple of years we left Huddersfield feeling totally dejected, yet we feel more positive about our survival following the match at Anfield.

Mawson looked fit and more composed, Christie was energetic and determined, MLM looked more comfortable at left back than in any other game this season and Odoi was his usually reliable self. Whilst they may not be the premiership top defence, with Rico behind them they looked more solid and will give us a base to work from.

We are behind Slav and the team 100% and will SUPPORT them home and away for the rest of the season. It is easy to criticise and find fault in others, but we need to come together, give praise were due, build their confidence and ensure that we remain in this league in 2019. In Slav we trust, in Khan we trust so COYW :003: