watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Player ratings

Started by Sting of the North, November 11, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Below ratings takes into account that we played away to one of the best teams in world football. Overall big improvement, showed some fight finally.

Rico: Several good saves. A little hesitant for second goal. 7

Christie: Decent defensively, tried to go forward with not much luck. 6
Mawson: Solid all game, finally looked as if he belongs in the PL. 7
Odoi: Very impressive, didn't put a foot wrong. Calm under pressure. 8 (MoM)
Le Marchand: Fairly solid defensively, offers absolutely nothing going forward. 6

Anguissa: Big improvement when given some help in the middle of the park. Switches off however occasionally. 6
Chambers: Did what was asked of him, and showed why we need a bit of steel in the middle. 7

Schürrle: A few decent actions going forward. Can't defend to save his life, meaning he offers little in games such as this. 5
Cairney: Ran a lot, but not the best defensively. Our best passer of a ball however. Tired 2nd half. 6
Sessegnon: Lots of running, should have scored. Created a few chances. 6

Mitrovic: Scored one good goal, should have had another. Did nothing in an isolated 2nd half performance. 6

Seri: Did little, but at least wanted the ball. However the team was also done by the time of his introduction. 5
Vietto: Did even less than Seri, didn't seem up for it at all. 4
Johansen: Invisible, so difficult to rate. 4

hovewhite

V saints put this team on the park!

FulhamVic

Quote from: Sting of the North on November 11, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

Apart from trying to "play" offside on the first goal, and giving the ball away in some dangerous positions!

Sting of the North

Quote from: FulhamVic on November 11, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

Apart from trying to "play" offside on the first goal, and giving the ball away in some dangerous positions!

I may have missed the times he gave away the ball in dangerous positions, so cannot say you are wrong. For some reason I cannot find a decent replay of the first goal, so it is very difficult to say what caused what for me.

JoelH5

Yep terrible mistake for the first. He tried to play Salah off when he should have just got across and tried to stop him.

Rico motm for the third time running for me.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: JoelH5 on November 11, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

Yep terrible mistake for the first. He tried to play Salah off when he should have just got across and tried to stop him.

Rico motm for the third time running for me.
Yep, saw that on motd, shocking defending

Bryanthebroom

Terrible mistake from Odoi but has to play because no other defender we have can cover ground like him.

Mom was Chambers from me today. Seemed to be everywhere, took up awesome positions and thought we actually looked like a solid team for most of the game because of him.
Awful tackle but he has to be first name on the team sheet in that deep lying midfield role next week.