watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mensah and Zambo

Started by Luka, November 05, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

Been looking at some of the players' social media today.

Kmac has posted to say gutted he couldn't help the lads today, Rico has thanked the fans, and Fabri posted something about the match in the build-up which is particularly admirable IMO considering he wasn't playing.

Fosu-Mensah has posted some rubbish about his Dutch mate Wijnaldum.

Now I wouldn't normally read much into this but the lad is highly active on social media and it is ALL about Man Utd, some new boots, or his bloody Dutch mates Wijnaldum or Van Anholt.

I don't know if this lad is too stupid to have realised he's playing for Fulham or if he just doesn't like us but clearly, he absolutely does not give a to§$ about FFC.

We should just terminate his loan today IMO because his problem doesn't seem to be adapting, just that he's a bad egg.

Chutney

Quote from: Statto on November 11, 2018, 09:21:18 PM
Been looking at some of the players' social media today.

Kmac has posted to say gutted he couldn't help the lads today, Rico has thanked the fans, and Fabri posted something about the match in the build-up which is particularly admirable IMO considering he wasn't playing.

Fosu-Mensah has posted some rubbish about his Dutch mate Wijnaldum.

Now I wouldn't normally read much into this but the lad is highly active on social media and it is ALL about Man Utd, some new boots, or his bloody Dutch mates Wijnaldum or Van Anholt.

I don't know if this lad is too stupid to have realised he's playing for Fulham or if he just doesn't like us but clearly, he absolutely does not give a to§$ about FFC.

We should just terminate his loan today IMO because his problem doesn't seem to be adapting, just that he's a bad egg.

I agree, however he's not quite as bad as AK47 genuinely deciding to go and watch chelsea instead of us today....
C O Y W

ron

Tony; "Dad, can I have a cowboy outfit?"
Shad; "Sure thing son, here's £100m, go buy yourself one....".

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 06, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 05, 2018, 10:47:05 PM
Can't disagree with any of that. And I honestly don't think any of the other signings are that good either.even mitro, what has he done in the last few games. We would be better off playing kamara instead of mitro and see what he can do with crumbs, as mitro can't do anything with them

This is laughable. Kamara does next to nothing productive even if he does try hard. Mitro is ineffective because he has no service or support.

Must agree - Mitro is a 20-30 million striker who's done brilliantly for us and without whom we wouldn't have got promoted. He's suffering from lack of service and has now started getting frustrated and it shows & who could blame him tbh, Kamara runs around fast a lot, is quite strong, executes ridiculously embarassing dives and does a sound impression of a headless chicken. I don't dislike him per se and think he's a good option or impact sub as he's unprecitable and has great physical attributes. However to even suggest starting him over Mitro ... hmmmm ...nah!

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: HV71 on November 07, 2018, 09:38:00 PM
Certainly , neither  has a footballing brain. Watching Anguissa it is like he sees the ball in the air stops and looks and goes ' why is there a balloon on the pitch ?  ' and then gets into totally the wrong position to deal with it . Other times he can look brilliant. Total air head . Mensah doesn't even see the balloon. Very sad - at present simply not fit for purpose.

Fosu Mensah I was initially optimistic over but that has since evaporated - good athelete, little else. Anguissa I give credit to for seemingly trying. It's neither his fault we spent stupid money on him or the fat he's technically not that great. His football brain is wanting too I'm afraid. He could be the next Dickson Etuhu, but Dickson cost a fraction of his fee so feel we may have been short-changed here. We can either perservere and hope with coaching he gets better or cut our losses. I'm too bothered which as it's not my money. Seri on the other hand has ability but a very bad attitude and his body language suggests he doesn't want to be here, something his lack of effort backs up. He may have done well in an Arsenal side and will certainly look decent if he goes back to Ligue 1 and plays for a decent French side in a league that suits him better. Apart from his attitude he's unfortunately absolutely the wrong sort og player for an English premiership side that are struggling and need to dig in for a relegation battle - now he I really hope we move on in January and get in someone more suited for our needs - a Danny Drinkwater or Loftus Cheek.

Snibbo

Remember the team that Roy assembled that got to the Europa Final. They all knew exactly what role they were meant to play, and they did it. Several of them were written off before Roy came along. Wouldn't mind seeing what he could do with this squad.

bigalffc

Quote from: Statto on November 07, 2018, 07:11:40 PM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on November 07, 2018, 06:05:17 PM
Could the problem be that Tony Khan, who allegedly has a big say in who we sign, is totally unqualified for the position he holds.

I reckon the problem in relation to Fosu-Mensah and Zambo is there is no "intelligence" stat in Khan's algorithm

I can only assume both these players have spent most of their respective careers up to now in teams where they were surrounded by intelligent, mature, vocal players (Danny Murphy types) who shouted instructions all game long telling them where to stand, who to mark, when there was a man on them, when to release the ball, etc.

Now they have to work this out for themselves and they're both just too thick to do it.

Anguissa posted a plain black screen on instagram last night. So he cannot work out how to use a smartphone. He and TFM are talented players IMO so if it were to emerge that they were just complete retards, that would explain the poor performances, and why they still passed Tony Khan's  stats tests.
this is the maddest comment I have ever read on this forum
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum