watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-MOTD

Started by bog, November 12, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Have to say that I thought we got a fair coverage last night on MOTD2. I was expecting the usual 'an inevitable result' but found the opinions given constructive.

092.gif   

bog

Meant to say that when watching their first goal it was obvious where Salah was going to send the ball, well Christie did not exactly bust a gut in trying to block on the line.

Fulham1959

Quote from: bog on November 12, 2018, 08:29:19 AM
Have to say that I thought we got a fair coverage last night on MOTD2. I was expecting the usual 'an inevitable result' but found the opinions given constructive.

092.gif

I agree.

grandad

Watched MOTD & the highlights on the Offal. I could not believe how poor the officials were. Mitro was clearly onside, their GK kicked a rolling ball, Salah was miles offside when the ball was passed to him for their 1st goal. There were other poor calls by the lino´s. A total disgrace. VAR must be brought in to make up for the consistantly poor standard of officiating.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fernhurst

Can't believe the lack of discussion re the Salah goal.
Please can someone (preferably someone who was there) explain how he wasn't offside?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

As well, apparently if players are celebrating as they think they have scored a goal the ref has to stop the game to make them aware that the goal is not. So that twit with the whistle on Sunday should have called them back to take the kick again anyway. Jamie Redknapp in the Mail today paid tribute to Van Dyke. 'What wonderful quick thinking by Van Dyke to get on with the game. What a player he is.' Shut up!!!   :031: :031: Don't it p*** you off!!!  :031: :031:

092.gif