watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sir Kenny Dalgleish recieved his Well Deserved Knighthood today

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, November 16, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Just had him on BBC news now for a few minutes, showing his presentation and a short interview.

Fantastic Football man on and off the pitch, and even in those few minutes you saw his humour, his humbleness, and his humanity.

I don't approve of Knighthoods, etc, in general, but if anyone in football deserves one it's him.

Well done Sir King Kenny.

cmg

I'm sure he's a very nice bloke although there's rarely a translator around when I hear him speak so I'm never sure exactly what he's got to say.

What I do believe, is that he was the best British footballer of his generation and always a pleasure to watch.
So good, in fact, that Scotland decided to give up having good footballers after him.

The Swan

Well deserved Sir Kenny. What a player and a great manager.
The Swan

KJS

The award of a Knighthood is deserved for his tireless work for charity and his actions during and after the  Hillsborough disaster especially his  involvement with the families  :Haynes The Maestro:

HV71

Quote from: KJS on November 16, 2018, 08:41:23 PM
The award of a Knighthood is deserved for his tireless work for charity and his actions during and after the  Hillsborough disaster especially his  involvement with the families  :Haynes The Maestro:

+ 1