more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No McDonald or Anguissa for Saturday

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, November 22, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

So the Tinker Man says..

Is it just me, or does everything just seem to be against us this season?

A game we need to win, and 2 of our first choice DM's missing.

Who comes in? Johansen? Chambers? Both?

Can't stomach watching Cairney and Siri together again.

davew

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on November 22, 2018, 09:15:40 PM
So the Tinker Man says..

Your source is??? Who has gone missing... most of our players have gone missing so far this season especially those that were selected and didn't turn up to play properly on the field. I am getting worried now, new manager syndrome and the players are going missing b4 the kick off Saturday, well that's it then another defeat!! Thanks for that, just when I had been attending some classes on how to be more positive in life!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: davew on November 22, 2018, 10:03:11 PM
So the Tinker Man says..

Your source is??? Who has gone missing... most of our players have gone missing so far this season especially those that were selected and didn't turn up to play properly on the field. I am getting worried now, new manager syndrome and the players are going missing b4 the kick off Saturday, well that's it then another defeat!! Thanks for that, just when I had been attending some classes on how to be more positive in life!

Erm, Ranieri said himself that McDonald and Anguissa are out!!

Woolly Mammoth

So the Tinker Man says..

Where and when did they injure themselves, laying asleep in bed ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Sorry, should have re-read the thread and done some more research! So KMac and Anguissa are out, the OP said they are missing, am I missing something here, I will say sorry again, not like me!! Don't see that if they are out or missing it will in any way affect the result! We don't need any DM's gave up wearing them in my youth! We will be ok without them!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on November 22, 2018, 10:08:49 PM
So the Tinker Man says..

Erm, Ranieri said himself that McDonald and Anguissa are out!!

He also said Bryan was close to returning and that he liked him as a player and praised his hard work. I wonder if Bryan came out well in the dossiers even though he was out. It would be good to see a full back playing at full back sometime soon. Sess of course could in theory benefit the most if CR decides to play him in an attacking role. Hey Dave that's a big fat positive!!

filham

Ohwell, that means Chambers continues in the role he played against Liverpool. Could work to our advantage.

colinwhite

Cairney and seri have only plyed together on about 5 occasions this season ,with one victory out of 5 starts. Bit harsh not being able to stand seeing them playing together again. We may well see that tomorrow.

KJS

I think McDonald being out is a bit of luck as he has been awful and looks like his legs have gone :54:

Spirit of 2000

Chambers nailed on at CDM then. Personally think Johanssen is a Ranieri type player anyway - box to box, tackles, presses, high energy, likes a tackle. Can See him starting ahead of Cairney or Seri.

I Ronic

Wasn't Zambo part of the Cameroon squad for the game against Brazil. He wasn't picked so maybe he picked up a knock training with them.