more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

will they let me in

Started by Dodger53, November 24, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger53

With a walking stick?

Twisted my ankle last night, agony this morning. Can only walk with a stick.
This is a game I would crawl to if I have to so should I take knee pads or will they let me in with a stick?

092.gif

terryr

Lighthouse

Does our crowd have to pass a medical now before they are allowed in? I know we all have to be more photogenic in the Prem because of the extra coverage.

As long as the stick hasn't a knife or grenade launcher attached to it. Plus you don't wave it dangerously around every time we concede and or score. You will be fine.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 24, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
Does our crowd have to pass a medical now before they are allowed in? I know we all have to be more photogenic in the Prem because of the extra coverage.

As long as the stick hasn't a knife or grenade launcher attached to it. Plus you don't wave it dangerously around every time we concede and or score. You will be fine.

Given the time it takes for a Fulham medical then half a season will have gone by before you will get in
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Lighthouse

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 24, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

Given the time it takes for a Fulham medical then half a season will have gone by before you will get in

0001.jpeg
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SuffolkWhite

If you look like a Pirate you can take anything in, eye patch,cutless,Joll Roger!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Milo

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 24, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
If you look like a Pirate you can take anything in, eye patch,cutless,Joll Roger!

Exactly... substitute walking stick for a wooden leg and you'll be fine.

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: Dodger53 on November 24, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
With a walking stick?

Twisted my ankle last night, agony this morning. Can only walk with a stick.
This is a game I would crawl to if I have to so should I take knee pads or will they let me in with a stick?

092.gif

Can you play defensive midfield?

I Ronic

Depends where you sit. I would of thought it regulation in the Riverside  :010:

Woolly Mammoth

You should be alright with a walking stick, or Wheelchair, but they may not let you in if you come on stretcher.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Here comes the only secon sensible answer.
Yes of course they will let you in it would be highly descrininatory for them not too.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Also as long as the stick hasn't got a Toffee Apple attached to it either, as they won't allow you to bring food into the ground I would not have thought.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on November 24, 2018, 01:43:34 PM
Here comes the only secon sensible answer.
Yes of course they will let you in it would be highly descrininatory for them not too.

I would imagine they would get some almighty stick if they did not let you in.

Never forget your Roots.

somerset cockernee

I think the stick will be allowed in but not you.