more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Javier Hernandez in January

Started by fulhamfever, November 27, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Barry White

What for? We're not struggling in the goals department and he's not gonig to replace Mitro.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Andy S

What if Mitro was injured or suspended

Riversider

Yes we need defenders, yes we need midfielders, yes we need a right winger with pace,
But just as importantly we MUST  sign another striker, top, top priority, you will understand why the next time Mitrovic is out.

hongkongfulham

I think it would be wise to get a second central striking option in Jan. If Mitro can't play for whatever reason i'm not sure how we would put together a dangerous front line. Does Ayite come in? Kamara/Shurrle down the middle? Whatever it is, i don't think it will threaten...

On the question of Hernandez, don't think they would sell and probably not what we would need (although i always thought he has goals in him). Will have to take a gamble/loan for someone prepared to pay a bit part/second fiddle to the big dog

fulhamfever

He wants game time and he ain't getting it at WHU so he might be a smart move. I think he is a natural goal scorer and has scored wherever he has been. Just been unlucky with WHU with Arnatovic up top

FulhamStu

filham

Waite until January, as players develop under Ranieri we may have quite a different view of what is needed by then.

Riversider

Quote from: filham on November 27, 2018, 02:54:38 PM
Waite until January, as players develop under Ranieri we may have quite a different view of what is needed by then.

Really ?
Sorry but nobody in our squad (outside of Mitro) is going to develop in to a top striker over the next four weeks,
More chance of Santa Claus coming down your chimney next month 🎅🏻

KJS

KJS

Quote from: fulhamfever on November 27, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
He wants game time and he ain't getting it at WHU so he might be a smart move. I think he is a natural goal scorer and has scored wherever he has been. Just been unlucky with WHU with Arnatovic up top

It will be the same at FFC with Mitro up top ::pirate::

@jolslover

To be fair could see him doing well and think Ranieri ultimately wants a pacey striker in Jan to play alongside Mitro. He's 30 though so not sure if its the type of deal TK would go for.
STH H3

filham

Quote from: Riversider on November 27, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Really ?
Sorry but nobody in our squad (outside of Mitro) is going to develop in to a top striker over the next four weeks,
We have seen some development in Kamara since he arrived, just possible Ranieri could add a little more to his game. He has pace, enthusiasm and strength, not a lot more needed.

Mince n Tatties

WindyCity

Quote from: filham on November 27, 2018, 04:59:40 PM
Quote from: Riversider on November 27, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Really ?
We have seen some development in Kamara since he arrived, just possible Ranieri could add a little more to his game. He has pace, enthusiasm and strength, not a lot more needed.

I know Kamara does not get a lot of love on this site, but I like him too.  Would like to see him given more opportunity and maybe CR can help build up his confidence.  He would be an option. 

Not sure who would be a good backup to Mitro, but no question the team needs someone for that role.  Mitro will be unavailable for some matches as the season continues, and right now, we really lack at that position.

Bill2

If they cant make it WHU not good enough for us, he has never been a success.

@jolslover

Quote from: Bill2 on November 27, 2018, 05:13:18 PM
If they cant make it WHU not good enough for us, he has never been a success.

Ridiculous comment. Yes he has. Not saying we should sign him but to say he hasn't had a very successful career is completely false.
STH H3

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Riversider on November 27, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
Yes we need defenders, yes we need midfielders, yes we need a right winger with pace,
But just as importantly we MUST  sign another striker, top, top priority, you will understand why the next time Mitrovic is out.

Another striker.  Yes. (after signing a defensive midfielder)

Chicharito?  No.  He's a poacher.   Imo not the style of striker you need in a counter attacking side.

I'd start AK47 over him in every game...and I'm not a big fan of AK47.  (I hate floppers)