A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predictions: Chelsea V Fulham

Started by Milo, November 28, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

He comes from Italy.. but will he beat Chelsea?

Chelsea win
50 (55.6%)
Draw
26 (28.9%)
Fulham win
14 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Fulham76

A comfortable afternoon for Chelsea unfortunately, 3-0.

Riversider

A far from comfortable afternoon for Chelsea,
Fulham to take a surprise lead before a Chelsea comeback to nick it late on,
But a much more spirited performance than seen previously ,
Chelsea may well take the points but Fulham will take the plaudits.

thebumponleroyshead

We go one up then it ends 3-2 to us, limbs in the away end.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Woolly Mammoth

We are nailed on to win, but I have no idea of the score.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Illiad

Pretty sure it will be a loss.  Sarri isn't going to let what happened with the spuds happen again.

RaySmith

I don't understand how fans can go into a match not thinking their team has a good chance, and being ready to cheer them on to victory.

But maybe that's the modern fan for you, and I'm an old'un.

Don't have a ticket for this game  unfortunately, but will be at Old Trafford on the  8th of December to cheer the lads on - and  while I know the betting is that we will lose to both Chelsea and United, I hope for a result in both games, and think this is entirely possible, especially with our renewed spirit and  organisation under Ranieri.

COYW!!!!

Mince n Tatties

Don't know why this is done,it puts the mockers on us,what will be will be.
12-13 Fulham, Christie scores 6.😵😵😵

Spirit of 2000

Gallant and spirited 1-3 defeat, positives to take from game etc

The Old Count

1 - 1.  Seri from long range in the first five minutes. We hang on but Chelsea equalise in the 6th minute of extra time which the ref has added for no good reason other than he doesn't like us because our supporters are well educated, intelligent and sophisticated.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: The Old Count on November 29, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
1 - 1.  Seri from long range in the first five minutes. We hang on but Chelsea equalise in the 6th minute of extra time which the ref has added for no good reason other than he doesn't like us because our supporters are well educated, intelligent and sophisticated.
"our supporters are well educated, intelligent and sophisticated."  Speak for yourself TOC!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

One James stannard

Brawn

Given Chelski's omnishambolic defending against Spurs, I'm of the view a Desmond is achievable.

Fulhamfan666

Woolly Mammoth

I do not want to see the name Fulham at the bottom of the table on Sunday afternoon.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

I think we will struggle to contain them and therefore may find it difficult to pose any sort of threat going forward. I fear Mitro May get isolated. 2-0 Chelski for me.

Grumpy Worthing White

I think our neighbours from up the other end of the Fulham Road will win this one at least 3-0 from a pessimist`s point of view, but it would be (dare I say the word) Fulhamish to come away with a 0-0.  049:gif

Bassey the warrior

Can't see anything but a Chelsea win. A 1-0 loss would be a good result. I just wanna see us put the same level of effort in as we Did against Southampton and I think the tactics we used would suit us here. Surrender possession, low block, quick counter.

I do not think Bryan should start, Willian will tear him a new one as he's not gonna be fully match fit.

The only tactical query is whether we defend narrow or wide? If they use Giroud we need to stop crosses, if they use anyone else we need to stay compact and push them out wide.

We need a huge game from Christie to subdue Hazard and another excellent performance from Mitro and Rico to stand any chance.

Bassey the warrior

Have Cardiff played Chelsea yet? I think they could struggle defensively. They surely can't keep this form up.

filham

Come on lets be sensible, Raniera has not had time yet to develop Fulham into a fighting  force. The best we can hope for is a sweet consolation goal from Mitrovic.
Chelsea 4- Fulham1 with changes to follow for the Liecester match.

Steeeeeeeeeed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46362040

Ivan Drago predicts a 0-0, but then he said of Rocky Balboa 'He Will Lose".