News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press Conf ahead of Leicester - Ayite misses game.

Started by Lighthouse, December 04, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

CR: "I showed my players what we did well against Chelsea. We made some mistakes, but it's important to continue and improve in training."

CR: "Of course, the more we play together, the more we'll improve. There are players who understand my philosophy and there are others who must work some more." #FULLEI

CR: "Every match is a cup final. Our fans must help us and we must make them proud of us."

CR: "I believe @CalumChambers95 is a very good midfielder - intelligent tactically. He links the defensive line with the forwards, has good movement and is very attentive." #FULLEI

CR: "We've spoke a lot about my fairytale with Leicester. It'll be a very strange and emotional moment, but we have to win."

CR: "@AyiteF has a little groin problem and isn't available to play."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tabby

Good that there hasn't been any other knocks. Presumably that means all the others are back to fitness.

Expecting the same team as the one against Southampton. Possibly with Zambo/Kmac or Bryan in.

Lighthouse

Claudio Ranieri has been pleased with Calum Chambers' performances in the heart of the Fulham midfield.

The Arsenal loanee is predominantly thought of as a defender, but has impressed in a more advanced role, winning both the BBC's and the Club's official Man of the Match awards in the SW6 derby.

"I spoke with Scott Parker and he told me he could play there," Ranieri revealed. "I believe he is a very good midfielder, he's intelligent tactically which is good for the team, and it's good for me to have this kind of player.

"He linked the defensive line and the forwards very well. He has good movement, he's very attentive."

There was good and bad news on the injury front ahead of the meeting with Ranieri's former side Leicester City.

Floyd Ayité came off the bench at Stamford Bridge at the weekend but will be absent on Wednesday, however on a more positive front, André Schürrle is back in contention after missing out on a Chelsea reunion.

"Ayité has a little problem with his groin and is not with us," Ranieri confirmed. "Coming back is Schürrle who's ready to play."

filham

Well I guess Schurlle makes a start but surely we need to replace Seri and if they are now fit this puts McDonald, Anguissi or Johansen in contention.

St Eve

I think the only change he will make is Schurlie for Johansen.

Milo

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 04, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Claudio Ranieri has been pleased with Calum Chambers' performances in the heart of the Fulham midfield.

The Arsenal loanee is predominantly thought of as a defender, but has impressed in a more advanced role, winning both the BBC's and the Club's official Man of the Match awards in the SW6 derby.

"I spoke with Scott Parker and he told me he could play there," Ranieri revealed. "I believe he is a very good midfielder, he's intelligent tactically which is good for the team, and it's good for me to have this kind of player.

"He linked the defensive line and the forwards very well. He has good movement, he's very attentive."

There was good and bad news on the injury front ahead of the meeting with Ranieri's former side Leicester City.

Floyd Ayité came off the bench at Stamford Bridge at the weekend but will be absent on Wednesday, however on a more positive front, André Schürrle is back in contention after missing out on a Chelsea reunion.

"Ayité has a little problem with his groin and is not with us," Ranieri confirmed. "Coming back is Schürrle who's ready to play."

Wasn't it Jokanovic who moved Chambers to midfield for the Liverpool game..?

KJS

Quote from: filham on December 04, 2018, 07:08:24 PM
Well I guess Schurlle makes a start but surely we need to replace Seri and if they are now fit this puts McDonald, Anguissi or Johansen in contention.

Why do you want Kmac to feature?? He has become a carthorse over the summer and should be sold ASAP!!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: KJS on December 05, 2018, 07:15:51 AM
Quote from: filham on December 04, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

Why do you want Kmac to feature?? He has become a carthorse over the summer and should be sold ASAP!!

That's a bit extreme isn't it?

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Lighthouse

Quote from: Milo on December 05, 2018, 05:28:15 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on December 04, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

Wasn't it Jokanovic who moved Chambers to midfield for the Liverpool game..?

Yes and Parker no doubt will be sure to take the credit for the advice.  :005:

Mitch

What does Ayite do between Sunday and Saturday? He's always injured.