more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nice words from Kevin Keegan

Started by Riversider, November 30, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

[/quote]
It was actually MAF who said he'd given England two managers. If you want to disagree with him I suppose that's your prerogative, but of all the things I think worth debating on the forum, this isn't one of them. So in the words of Peter Jones, I'm out.
[/quote]

Is that the Peter Jones in Sloane Square?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

alfie

Quote from: Statto on December 01, 2018, 11:07:58 PM
Quote from: alfie on December 01, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
Quote from: Statto on December 01, 2018, 01:46:59 PM
Quote from: alfie on December 01, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on December 01, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
Quote from: Statto on November 30, 2018, 08:24:29 PM
To have an England manager doing the job on a part-time basis so he could carry on managing little old Fulham in League One at the same time really is sensational

A perfect illustration of what a surreal, fairytale that was

Along with the fact we gave England another manager 10 years later it really speaks to how great MAF was
Assume you talking about Roy, He went to Liverpool and West Brom after us before England, not sure how we gave him to England.

Robson also managed us and England

If I send you a Christmas present and it comes to you via 2 postmen and the sorting office I've still given it to you haven't I
Sorry but that is just silly, we did not give him though did we he went from us to Lpool, then WB, so how did we give him?

It was actually MAF who said he'd given England two managers. If you want to disagree with him I suppose that's your prerogative, but of all the things I think worth debating on the forum, this isn't one of them. So in the words of Peter Jones, I'm out.
Agree
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't