watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We must not be too nice to Leicester

Started by Southcoastffc, December 03, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

While sympathetic for the tragedy that befell Leicester a few weeks ago I hope that, especially in view of Ranieri's emotional links to the club, we (fans, players and coaching staff) must not allow emotions to get in the way on Wednesday.  For 90 minutes, they are opponents.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

No one will expect us to be nice but with our midfield I am not sure that we are capable of being anything but nice. The lack of a ball winner or two is becoming painfully obvious.

hovewhite

We are in a dog fight sympathy should not come into it.We need to be ruthless and fight and fight for the win!!

SP

Quote from: hovewhite on December 03, 2018, 06:37:29 PM
We are in a dog fight sympathy should not come into it.We need to be ruthless and fight and fight for the win!!

Very true. Our fellow strugglers have tough midweek fixtures so a great opportunity to make up some ground.

copthornemike

Quote from: hovewhite on December 03, 2018, 06:37:29 PM
In other words approach the game as Leicester themselves will approach it - they have been in good form recently and will be a tough opponent.

Moltobueno

I remember Maddison picked up 2 yellow cards (red card) and was sent off against Brighton but played in the next PL match against Watford.
Can anyone confirm if that's correct - did he skip the EFL Cup match against Southampton and is eligible to play without missing any games in PL despite the red card was shown in PL ?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Moltobueno on December 04, 2018, 12:47:24 PM
I remember Maddison picked up 2 yellow cards (red card) and was sent off against Brighton but played in the next PL match against Watford.
Can anyone confirm if that's correct - did he skip the EFL Cup match against Southampton and is eligible to play without missing any games in PL despite the red card was shown in PL ?
He didn't feature in the squad for the Southampton cup game, so presumably that was his one game suspension.  The only Leicester player suspended for our game tomorrow is Jonathan Evans.

And to makeyou it crystal clear, when I say we should not be too nice tomorrow, I don't just mean the football. I would be disappointed if, for example, we had a minute's silence in honour of their late Chairman.  Ranieri has again referred to his emotional link in his press conference, and that worries me.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ffc73

From a Chelsea mate at last Sunday's game "You were a bit polite and going to need a bit more grit to stay up."  As it ever was for as long as I can remember. Nice ground and team to play against most of the time