watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I love the optimism on here!!

Started by davew, December 05, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Without it we should treat the season like a boxing match and throw in the towel, but some of the views are clutching at straws and are misguided by the optimism. I suppose some hope is better then no hope, but reality checks have to be carried out on a regular basis. We will soon be 1/2 way through the season having achieved 9 points out of a possible 45, I will need to check the records from the 62+years I have been a supporter to see if this is the worst start in the history of FFC though I hope wiser people on here will save me the trouble. CR is not our saviour, though I hope he is, for the next few games he can only work with the tools he has been presented with! As a long term supporter of FFC (which might explain the negativity bias that comes out in many of my postings and I am aware of that), but I still try to balance my postings with other things   :wine:

We all want the same thing on here i.e. success for our club and we already have that in the promotion last season, from now on I am going to enjoy the moments that we play in the PL (however long) and not be too critical, that is my New Years Resolution! Well done you Whites tonight, you all played well!!

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)