https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading sack Paul Clements

Started by sunburywhite, December 06, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Paul Clement: Reading sack manager after less than nine months

Joka?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Riverside

I am sure they would offer Joka the job

But if I was him I would wait for one of the Championship teams that have the budget to go up . I would have 9 candidates

Derby
Middlesborough
Stoke
Swansea
WBA
Leeds
Forest
Villa
Norwich

MJG

Quote from: Riverside on December 06, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
I am sure they would offer Joka the job

But if I was him I would wait for one of the Championship teams that have the budget to go up . I would have 9 candidates

Derby
Middlesborough
Stoke
Swansea
WBA
Leeds
Forest
Villa
Norwich
South East team failing in the Championship. hes been there and got the T-Shirt.
Id wait and look abroad rather than do all that again.
Just the views of a long term fan

Mitch

Reading fans don't hold their owners in much regard - absentee Landlord style. Not sure SJ would want to jump from one owner with a fractious relationship and into another one?

Bill2

Some years ago when he was asst at Real Madrid I thought he would be a good choice for us. How wrong can you be. Just goes to show you can be a god coach but poor manager.

HillingdonFFC

His stock has plummeted bigtime, was hailed as a coaching guru when he announced he'd be leaving Real Madrid.
One flop after another since then

Jamie88

He was a PE teacher until we gave him a chance coaching within our academy. Think he personally just got chummy with Ancelotti and got a tad lucky - not denying he's a useful coach but as a manager never understood why the media have made him out to be a top English manager, he hasn't achieved anything as of yet

FFC1987