watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Name The Line-Up Against Tottenham Hotspur

Started by White Noise, October 14, 2010, 11:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Bit of a tough one this with so many players potentially back from injury. I think Duff will be back, as will Kelly and Stockdale but I think Dembele and AJ will be given more time.

Schwarzer

Kelly Hangeland Hughes Salcido

Davies Etuhu Murphy Duff

Dempsey EJ

Subs:

Stockdale, Baird, Haliche, Greening,  Gera, Kamara,

AlFayedsChequebook

Dembele will at least be on the bench, we are too desperate for strikers. not to include him. I would also have AJ on the bench because he needs some actual game time since he has done the physical work.

fulhamwannabe

no point in putting aj and moussa in the bench if you know they're not gonna play,,,,,i'd give it another week and i think they might be fully recovered  :dft012:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on October 14, 2010, 11:37:59 AM
no point in putting aj and moussa in the bench if you know they're not gonna play,,,,,i'd give it another week and i think they might be fully recovered  :dft012:

They need some game time though. I would bring both of them on after 65-70 mins for a run out.

fulhamwannabe

there's games in midweek behind closed doors,clearly if sparky sees that they're not ready yet,that means it's better to give em time
add to that,it's the spud this week not just any other club,,,,,,,,the pride of london at stake  :clap_hands:

SmithyFFC

Schwarzer

Baird  Hughes  Hangeland  Salicdo

Davies  Murphy  Etuhu  Dempsey

Dembele

Kamara

Subs: Stockdale, Kelly, Pantsil, Dikacgoi, Greening, Halliche, A. Johnson,

I presume Duff is injured thats why I left him out.
FTID

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on October 14, 2010, 04:14:04 PM
              Schwarzer

Dembele

Kamara

+1

HatterDon

Honestly, without a clear idea of who might have picked up a knock on international duty, who is at what stage of recovery, and who's head is screwed on right, it's a lottery picking a lineup.

I just want whoever it is in that first XI on Saturday to stone the Spuds and pick up all three. I want 'arry fuming.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/fulham/striker-hopes-for-fulham-1107117.html

Striker hopes for Fulham

Last Updated: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:52

Fulham striker Andrew Johnson is pushing to be included in the squad for the Premier League home clash with Tottenham on Saturday.

Johnson has been out of the side with a leg injury but is closing in on a return but Fulham will be without Bobby Zamora until the new year at the earliest.

Zamora suffered a serious leg injury in the victory over Wolves and is out long term, but fellow striker Moussa Dembele is hopeful of a return following an ankle injury

David Stockdale (ankle), defender Philippe Senderos (Achilles) and defender Fredrik Stoor (groin) are all hoping for a return but will face a late test.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: White Noise on October 15, 2010, 10:20:44 AM

Striker hopes for Fulham

Fulham striker Andrew Johnson is pushing to be included in the squad for the Premier League home clash with Tottenham on Saturday.

Johnson has been out of the side with a leg injury but is closing in on a return but Fulham will be without Bobby Zamora until the new year at the earliest.

Zamora suffered a serious leg injury in the victory over Wolves and is out long term, but fellow striker Moussa Dembele is hopeful of a return following an ankle injury

David Stockdale (ankle), defender Philippe Senderos (Achilles) and defender Fredrik Stoor (groin) are all hoping for a return but will face a late test.

What terrible reporting from them - Senderos hoping for a return, the man who snapped his Achilles and is not registered to play? Idiots.

HatterDon

Quote from: White Noise on October 15, 2010, 10:20:44 AM

Striker hopes for Fulham

Really, Stockdale's "knock" and Senderos' torn achilles might be cleared up by tomorrow morning? Wow, I'm impressed.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

Yeah but KG is out for another six months with his in-growing toenail! :dft011:

cebu

I'm going with:

Schwarzer

Pantsil Hughes Hangeland Salcido

Davies Baird Murphy Dempsey

Dembele

Kamara

epsomraver

With duff, Kelly  and Dickson out I would think Kamara will start  up front with EJ ,with dembele on the bench, hopefully JP will get his chance back in the side with the right head on!

The Swan

Etuhu and Duff both out injured. So we need another hard man in midfield. Greening maybe.
The Swan

SmithyFFC

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on October 14, 2010, 04:14:04 PM
              Schwarzer

Dembele

Kamara

Kelly in for Etuhu, Baird into central midfield.
FTID

White Noise

Quote from: theSwan on October 15, 2010, 08:24:56 PM
Etuhu and Duff both out injured. So we need another hard man in midfield. Greening maybe.

I'd be happy with Dikcagoi or Baird. I could see Greening getting into trouble against some of those Spurs midfielders.

SmithyFFC

Quote from: White Noise on October 15, 2010, 08:28:21 PM
Quote from: theSwan on October 15, 2010, 08:24:56 PM

I'd be happy with Dikcagoi or Baird. I could see Greening getting into trouble against some of those Spurs midfielders.

Oh the irony after all Murphys 'bad tackling' talk he plays next to, quite possible, one of the worst tacklers in the league.
FTID