A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Fulham be out of the Bottom 3 by New Year's day

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, December 08, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We have four more games in 2018, , will we get out of the bottom 3 by New Year's Day ?

Yes
62 (29.8%)
No
121 (58.2%)
I Doooont  Really Knoooow, Rita
25 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 206

Voting closed: December 13, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

davew

Quote from: toshes mate on December 10, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
If Ranieri can get both Seri and Anguissa to stay the correct side of opponents before launching tackles then they may find they are not beaten or dispossessed as frequently as they are.  They'll also avoid yellow cards such as the one Anguissa needlessly got in the first half against Lingard and being caught for pace when covering from the same.  Not sure either of them can be relied upon to get better as basics.

If Schurrle can be persuaded to use his presence on the pitch to effect when called upon to defend space and as an attacking force then he may make a better contribution to actually achieving something of value for the team is supposed to be playing for.  Personally I'd have him as a sub for luxury use only. 

If the team can deliver as they did at Anfield for ninety plus minutes (as compared to anything I have seen since) then they have an even chance of being out of the bottom three. 

If they continue the way they have been then there is no chance.

Too many if's there for me except the last sentence, that seems more like a certainty!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 10, 2018, 11:14:37 AM
Quote from: toshes mate on December 10, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
If Ranieri can get both Seri and Anguissa to stay the correct side of opponents before launching tackles then they may find they are not beaten or dispossessed as frequently as they are.  They'll also avoid yellow cards such as the one Anguissa needlessly got in the first half against Lingard and being caught for pace when covering from the same.  Not sure either of them can be relied upon to get better as basics.

If Schurrle can be persuaded to use his presence on the pitch to effect when called upon to defend space and as an attacking force then he may make a better contribution to actually achieving something of value for the team is supposed to be playing for.  Personally I'd have him as a sub for luxury use only. 

If the team can deliver as they did at Anfield for ninety plus minutes (as compared to anything I have seen since) then they have an even chance of being out of the bottom three. 

If they continue the way they have been then there is no chance.

Oh, a dig at Seri, Anguissa and Schürrle. How refreshing!

Well we could agree that Zambo shouldn't even be selected. Seri only because the one alternative is K Mac who sadly doesn't look like stepping up. Schurrle ok because of his goals but the comment about his lack of defensive work is spot on.