https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So what now?

Started by colinwhite, December 09, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Quote from: toshes mate on December 11, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
Quote from: Sting of the North on December 10, 2018, 11:59:01 PM
However, did not think that each and every thread needs a dig at Seri and Anguissa.
You also included Schurrle, IIRC, as a dig, by me, when I was simply suggesting that if all our midfielders actually got on the correct sides of opponents, defensively speaking, they may have more success and without risk of cards.  As seasoned professionals I'd expect Ser, Anguissa and Schurrle to know that already as it is pretty basic stuff in any game.  The problem with those who press positivity is they may not understand that negativity is a part of feeling the need to push positivity, rather than objectivity which actually gets places.

I may have been unfair with that comment, since I do believe that your view has merit in this case. Just got tired of seeing complains about Seri and Anguissa (and to a lesser extent Schürrle) in basically each and every thread regardless of topic. I happened to complain against the complainers (not very constructive, I know) at the wrong place, namely your comment. I am certain that there were numerous other actual digs at the aforementioned players that were much less constructive and much more deserving of my (admittedly in any case unnecessary) snide remark. My apologies.

toshes mate

Cheers S-O-T-N.  No apologies necessary but thank you for clarifying.  I agree that the baiting of certain players does go on, and on, and on.... sometimes.